• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Oct 29, 2012
    Hello! I am new here. My name is VeeTheTayne, but you could call me Vee. I'm known for being an idiot on forums so just be aware when I have pitched my tent in here that I might go a little hyper. But yeah, Hi I'm Vee.

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
    Hi Vee! Hmm strange, I wonder why the staff haven't welcomed you yet, but anyways, welcome to PC! :) Do look around to see what you're interested in and maybe make some new friends. The people here are very friendly, so I expect you'll fit in quickly enough. Hope you'll enjoy your stay here and hope to see you around. :)

Years
    Hello! I am new here. My name is VeeTheTayne, but you could call me Vee. I'm known for being an idiot on forums so just be aware when I have pitched my tent in here that I might go a little hyper. But yeah, Hi I'm Vee.

Hello Vee, and welcome to PC.

Hilarious avatar you have there, I approve it.

PC has loads of members you can talk to and loads of sections to post in, so I'm sure there's something who shares your interests. Why don't you tell us more about yourself so we can show you around? It wouldn't hurt to share some interests.

If you want to seek a mentor to help you out, why not come to the PC Adoption Center? You can sign a simple application form to apply for a mentor, with our friendly mod Cirno so you'll definitely be in good hands.

Well, enjoy your stay and feel free to VM me.

- Hikari10

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
    Hey there Vee! I'm thinking your avi's supposed to be funny cause we don't need people actually thinking they're an idiot here. :)
    PC has a wide variety of threads ranging from Pokemon topics to Clubs, to trivia and everything in between.

Hope you enjoy yourself here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Oh herro Vee! Imma MidnnightShine but you may call me Mid if you wanna~ Welcome to PC BTW, what made you join?

Everyone goes through a tough time if they're clumsy at forums but with PC's help, you'll definitely be able to 'spread your wings', like me!

Hope u'll huv fun here, enjoy~

~Mid

'Ello Vee, welcome to PC! I've always loved Vee as a name, it's really cute. <3

And yeah, we can all be pretty hyper here, but I tend to be pretty good at hiding it when I get that way haha. So long as you're within the rules and such, you'll be just fine. n_n Why not tell us a little more about yourself, though? What's your favorite thing about Pokemon is a good way to start. We have sections here for pretty much everything as you can probably tell, so hopefully at least one part of the site interests you!

But anyway, I hope you'll enjoy yourself here; we're a pretty awesome forum with nice members and staff alike. :D Never be scared to contact someone if you're in need of help or want to talk! I'm open to being one of your first friends if you like, the more the merrier. Meeting new people makes the forum experience so much more amazing. <:

Enjoy your stay here, all right?

Back