• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Kindo

What!!
Years
  • Hello, members of the PokeCommunity. I've decided to return, hopefully for good this time. :D I doubt any of you will remember me - I never really was important. Anyways, hello to all of you! I will be starting work on a Pokemon ROM (hopefully). :)

Years
  • Been quite a while since you last posted! Welcome back to PC, Kindo. Looks like you've made a few returning threads in the past, but perhaps this time you'll stick around for a long while to come. There have been a few changes since you last visited and unfortunately you missed out on the 10th anniversary events we had a few months ago. Well, the holidays are right around the corner, so hopefully you'll be around for our holiday events once they roll around~ :D

Anyway, it's nice to hear you're working on a game, and here's hoping the Emulation section provides you with lots of things you need to make one! Hacks are a great way to keep yourself interested in Pokemon, though I'm mostly a player and not a maker. I'm about to play a Crystal hack right now, actually. xD; They're addicting! Good luck with your game! Anything else you're interested in besides hacks? Whatever it is, I'm sure you'll find it here. <3

Have a great time here and feel free to contact me if you ever need any help at all!

Pinta77

Welcome back. I don't remember seeing you. =/ I guess you must have been active in between the 4 year gap that I wasn't. It is very nice to meet you. I hope I see you around =)

Palamon

Silence is Purple
    Years
  • Interesting avatar you got there! I don't remember you, though... sorry . T_T Hi and welcome back to PC! I'm Yuki's Sword--the crazy Misty Fangirl. It's nice to see you here again and I hope you become active and enjoy your stay. Also you're going to make a ROM? Interesting! I'll look at it if you make one. ^^

Kindo

What!!
    Years
  • I started work on a ROM a few years ago, but it was a dismal failure. I'm considering recreating that ROM. Thanks for the welcome back, everyone. :D

Back