• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2023
    Hello Elphideus, a big welcome to PC!

Just a word of info, your signature is out of limits, yous should trim it down so that it'll be in limits =D. No doubt it's really creative tho.

Any particular interests? I tend to get all cozy with those pixels, get it? Some are here for role-playing, some for game development, most are here for ROM hacking.

Is this your first time forum-ing btw? If it is, don't be shy, within a snap of a finger, I can almost guarantee that that feeling will disappear instantly. With PC's friendly members & rocking staff, you'll really get all comfy with PC soon.

Hope to see ta round these parts~ Feel free to contact me anytime, 'k? Just promise me you'll huv fun <3

~Mid~

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hello!
    I'm Elphideus and new to this forum.
    Pleased to make your acquaintance! :)

Hi Elphideus, and welcome.

Is PC is your first forum? I've been going to Pokemon forums since March of 2011, and PC was my first one too and the one I stuck with. ROM hacking is usually the main interest among newbies here but we have loads of other places you can check out too.

I'm Hikari, and I love Oshawottz, Doctor Who and cute blue things! I've been an avid Pokemon fan since the age of 7 and even though I started late with the games (Ruby was my first game) I still love them at age 20. 5th Generation is my favorite, especially Black and White.

If you ever need to talk, my profile is always open for a VM. Look forward to talking with you.

- Hikari10

Cory2012

The Great Detective~
    Years
  • Well hello there Elphideus..My name's Chris2ash..Just call me chris..:) Welcome to PC though...Here u can enjoy many things and discuss many thing about pokemon here in PC...My favourite pokemon is pikachu..but in 5 Gen Games..I like Genesect..:) Not very cool huh..yeah i know..:P Well..Welcome to PC...hope ur enjoy here in PC...PM me if u wanna talk though...:)

Years
  • Heya, Elphideus! It's wonderful to meet you, I'm Cirno. Welcome to our amazing Pokemon forum on the web. :D Nice choice of font and color, by the way; I really like light purple.

Anyway, out of curiosity, is there any reason in particular you joined PC? Some people come for the ROM hacks, others for the game/off-topic discussions, and others for the entire community and so forth. Whatever your reason is for being here, I hope you enjoy your stay, since we are a pretty awesome place with plenty of great members and staff. And of course making friends won't be an issue, since there are tons of active members checking in every day. n n

And am I wrong in assuming you're a fourth gen (HG/SS) fan, going by your avatar? If so, you should drop by the 4th Generation Discussion section here, it's a pretty active section of the site where you can discuss HG/SS as well as D/P/Pt. That's just one of the many parts of the site, though, so I'll leave you to exploring!

Have fun on PC and feel free to contact me if you ever need any help~

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hello Elphideus!
    Nice to meet you, and welcome to PokéCommunity.

It is a short introduction that you have here, can you explain more about you? If you have any objectives, like, if you want to learn or even share ROM-Hacks, which it is very popular in threads and in PC, maybe the most!
    We have many talented artists in there, they're really amazing, you should to have a look :3

I'm Galoria, some people call me simply Oksy, or Oxy, I love Eevee and Leafeon. And of course all the Eeveelutions theheheh...
    I've been a player since I was over...eight! And I still enjoy to play it. I'm actually playing on B2, and the game looks really nice so far! I'm trying to play on PokémonOnline too.

Anyway! Glad to see you in there, and I hope that you will enjoy your stay here and make many friends. Don't be shy to leave a message, people in PC are very nice. Some are kinda...Crazy too xD
    *Why are you all looking at me!*

Feel free to message us if you wanna make some familiarities with people :3

See youuuh~

:7:

Elphideus

Lake of Rage Explorer
    Years
  • Thanks for the warm welcome guys!
    Indeed I'm new to foruming haha.
    I'm kindda interested to these hacked rom, and not to say, I'm a really huge fan of Pokemon :)
    So, lead me along the way haha.

Nakala Pri

Hey there. Welcome to this awesome community! I hope you like it here ^,^

Back