• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hey!

I found this place today and was pretty pumped. I decided to make an account, and well, here I am. I play a lot of competitive Pokemon, although I do enjoy playing the actual games more. I try to spice things up by adding new, fun challenges to my games. Recently beat Black 2, although I still often sit down and play Pokemon Blue. See you all around the interwebs I suppose.

Galoria

Moo~ ♪
    Years
  • Hellow Frost, nice to meet you in there, and wecolme at our Community, aslo know as PC!
    A big war welcome to you <3

A fan of N too? I really like N too, one of my favorite character in Pokémon series :3
    You beat Black2 then! How it was? Did you liked it? I'm actually playing on it, but I'm still at level 23. I have a Leafeon ♀ [23], Pikachu ♀ [21] and Lucario
    ♂ [20].
    Which version do you like the most by the way? :3

Anyway! If you want some help or just chat, feel free to message us, don't be shy we don't bite so much *Rawr*
    If you want advanced help, contact the nice Moderator: Cirno !
    Enjoy your stay here Frosty!

See you~

:7:

Vαηєℓℓσρє

ωнαт ωαѕ, ιѕ, αη∂ ωιℓℓ вє...
    Years
  • Hello there new user! I also joined very recently, nice to meet you.

You're into competitive battling too, huh? Aha, we could probably set up something later on if you have nothing to do. Otherwise, there is actually a lot of other competitive players in this community as well, so I can guarantee you can find some people to beat up while you're here.

I still haven't beat Black 2 yet lol. Lucky you. /too lazy

Years
  • Hello Galoria! I actually loved Black 2. The story was very good. My favorite pokemon game is probably Pokemon Blue. Nice meeting you, and I'll see you around I suppose

And I'd love to battle you vanellope whenever you have time. PM me if you want.

Last edited:

Rainbow Arcanine

now known as aslan
    Years
  • Hi Frost <3, welcome to PC! I'm not much of a competitive battler I have to admit, but it's always great having a shot at challenges, sometimes Pokemon games need spicing up n_n. We have a challenge section in PC for Pokemon, there's some challenges you might recognise and fun, new ones, nowhere else except here :3. If you're interested, feel free to pop by there, who knows what you might find :3?

I love Black 2 such a fun game to settle down and play. Although unfortunately I haven't been doing much lately since I've attatched myself to the Final Fantasy series for the past two weeks. So now I'm dragging myself back to the Pokemon series and finding Black 2, a great game,with an awesome plot and features n_n. I've got zero complaints about it :).

But yeah we're very unique at PC :D. We've got loads of sections to explore and you'll make heaps of friends while you're here if you stick around :3. I'm Rainbow by the way, make sure to contact a staff if you need assistance and I'll see you around alright :D?

Years
  • Hey!

I found this place today and was pretty pumped. I decided to make an account, and well, here I am. I play a lot of competitive Pokemon, although I do enjoy playing the actual games more. I try to spice things up by adding new, fun challenges to my games. Recently beat Black 2, although I still often sit down and play Pokemon Blue. See you all around the interwebs I suppose.

Hi Frost, and we're glad you came.

How's Black 2 going? I still have yet to play it, but I'll probably get it next month. At PC, we've got everything you want in a Pokemon forum. We've got topics you can discuss and people you can talk to. And there might be someone out there who shares your interests.

I'm not a competitive battler, but you'll enjoy the Battle Center forum here, as well as Black 2 and White 2. You might also be interested in the Challenges subforum of General Pokemon Gaming Discussions. All are great forums to check out.

I'm Hikari, and if you ever need to talk just send me a VM!

- Hikari10

Back