• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Im new to this forum but not forums in general so I won't need help but i do need help building a good beatdown team with an awesome core any help is helpful thnx in advance

Heya jtheghostblood, welcome to PC~! Have any nicknames? Your username is really long and confusing to remember. D:

Cool that you already have forum experience, so I'm sure you'll know your way around here and have read the rules and such already. :3 If you're looking for team help, I suggest checking out the Battle Center; you're able to get your teams rated there and discuss battling in general, so I'm sure it'd be a good place for you! Do you do competitive battling? What's your favorite tier? I like NU/UU personally, really fun to play with Pokemon that aren't used as often. <3

But anyway, hope you've done some browsing already, PC is a greattt place. Try to stick around and pop in from time to time, I'm sure you'll have fun here. ^^ Feel free to contact me if you need help and see you around~

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2014
    Heya jtheghostblood, welcome to PC~! Have any nicknames? Your username is really long and confusing to remember. D:

Cool that you already have forum experience, so I'm sure you'll know your way around here and have read the rules and such already. :3 If you're looking for team help, I suggest checking out the Battle Center; you're able to get your teams rated there and discuss battling in general, so I'm sure it'd be a good place for you! Do you do competitive battling? What's your favorite tier? I like NU/UU personally, really fun to play with Pokemon that aren't used as often. <3

But anyway, hope you've done some browsing already, PC is a greattt place. Try to stick around and pop in from time to time, I'm sure you'll have fun here. ^^ Feel free to contact me if you need help and see you around~
    Thnx Aj is fine and random question I dont really know how to use th tier list is deoxys any good?

EQUALSGAMER

Proud user of Garbodor
    Years
    Half the stuff cirno said i never even heard of before. But welcome AJ to pc im sure you will make alot of friends here. battling tips? This may be stupid but use types that aren't mainstream. by that I mean rather than fire or water try ghost or fighting type. and using lesser used pokemon is fun its great to see different pokemon rather than the same garchomp, rotom, metagross. good luck with your trading here or battling or hacking.

Years
    Im new to this forum but not forums in general so I won't need help but i do need help building a good beatdown team with an awesome core any help is helpful thnx in advance

Hi AJ, and welcome to PC.

Nice to see you joined, cos we have loads of keen competitive battlers here hanging out in the Battle Center forum as well as our popular Pokemon Showdown battle server where you'll run into familiar faces from PC. I've only started using it recently but given I'm new to battling I'm learning something there.

Battle Center also happens to have a place where you can get teams rated, just try and put detail into it so you can get constructive criticism from others where you can fix things up. Do you have a favorite tier btw? One of our mods here is addicted to the NU tier and she enjoys it a lot.

I'm Hikari, and I hope you have loads of fun here and hopefully become a great battler!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jan 26, 2013
    WELCOME ajtheghostblood to the community :3 if you want a great powerful team you gotta focus on the advantage and disadvantage for an example
    choose a pokemon that can handel alot of attacks and also give it different moves/powers/etc
    and be sure to suit it IV and EV :P

Back