• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Hi I'm vita,

I joined pokecommunity because of the awesome bunch of people on here who make hacks, which are awesomely fun to play. Some day I might even make my own if my scripting skills improve. :)

Gideon Jeremiah

The giving Pokèmon breeder
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, Vita!

You have chosen a wonderful community for improving your scripting skills.
    And, if you would ever like another scripters opinion, be sure to check out the hacking section of the forums, or you may simply VM me.

I hope you have a lovely time here! :D

Years
  • Hey Vita, welcome to PC! =D Good to meet you and I'm glad you decided to become a member!

Definitely check out the Emulation section like Ashketchum and Gideon suggested, since it's definitely the best place for all hacking-related needs. Emulation is really popular here so you really did choose a good community to join if that's what you're interested in. ^^ Learning to make your own game will be easier too, since many of our hacking regulars provide lots of resources for you to use as an aspiring hacker. Hacking has a special place in my heart simply because that's how I found out about PC to begin with. xD; It was all thanks to the awesome Shiny Gold and Google! I'm sure you'll like the community even outside hacking though, since we're an awesome (and very active!) forum. Just make sure to read/follow the rules and you'll have a swell time~

Noticed you've been a member since March though and only started posting last month, so it's great that you decided to pop back in! You should totally stick around, I guarantee you'll meet many cool people. And if you keep being dedicated with learning, you'll be publishing your game soon. <3

Have a great time here and see you around! Hope you had a good Christmas if you celebrate!

Years
  • Hi I'm vita,

I joined pokecommunity because of the awesome bunch of people on here who make hacks, which are awesomely fun to play. Some day I might even make my own if my scripting skills improve. :)

Hi Vita, and welcome!

Since your main interest appears to be hacks, why not head down to the Emulation section of the forum? It's the one place that makes us famous, and with all the tools and resources out there you'll be making your own games in no time. I didn't join for the hacks though, I mainly came for the Pokemon gaming discussions but ended up posting in other places too.

Your account is pretty old, given it's 9 months since you initially joined, and you'll meet loads of people here who may share your interests. Have fun and I'll see you around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Sep 14, 2016
    Thanks guys,

I've already started designing my own hack and playing some of the hacks by PC members, so all the tutorials and tools here have helped a lot!

Cid

Years
  • Hey there, Vita! I'm glad that the tutorials and resources have helped you. Some of the hacks can prove to be very inspiring if you're aspiring to make a hack too! So good for you. :3 I think you've been linked to the Emulation section enough so I won't do that anymore, haha. I'll just be here to say that you should try exploring other parts of the forum during your spare time, while you're not making your hack, of course. :p There are the Pokémon-related sections, and the section that deal with everything else under the sun (that's PG-13, haha), too! We're talking anime, movies, art, writing, music, video games, technology, you name it. Since you found motivation in coming back to this place, try not to make it too restricted of an experience, too! Else you might burn out of making hacks, and we don't want that. :(

But yeah, everyone else has been very helpful, so I think I should just let their words speak for themselves. I hope you consider their advice a lot so that you can be as successful, helpful and happy as you can be here at PC. I also hope you use that account more often! Just come back more often, and do what you like. ;D Welcome aboard!

Back