• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2019
    Hello, I am a new member here. I love Pokemon and I'll hope I'll have a wonderful time here.
    (sorry if it's too short)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
    Years
  • Welcome at PC Nodog438! You don't have to bother about your short introduction. Happy New Year and if you want to talk, feel free to contact me!

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
    Years
  • Hey, Nodog! Nah, your intro is just fine! Some of us just aren't that comfortable with introductions since they can be a tough challenge to overcome - coming up with things to say to an entire audience worth of people that you don't know? That's crazy, if you ask me. But no worries, as we will welcome you all the same, since we are an open, friendly community that's new members are of warm delight in our eyes. :3

We all share a common interest in Pokemon, though, so that's a start! What's your favorite part of the franchise? The games? The anime? Perhaps the manga? No matter what it is, you should be able to find something comfortable for you in the Alternative Pokemon Discussions section of the forum! There's everything from the games, to the anime, to the card game, to trivia/games, even! It's quite a fun board to hang out in, so don't hesitate for a second if that's what you're into.

Once again, welcome to PC and I do hope you enjoy your stay!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Nodog438. Do you want to enter Pokémon Club? We talk about what's favorite about Pokémon here, like for example, Eevee and Eeveelutions, or certain types of Pokémon. Nice to meet you.

Back