• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey there TangerineShishKabobs, welcome to PokeCommunity. Random question, what's a shishkabob?

Would you mind telling us more about your interests? It'll make easier to point you towards specific forums and find others who share the same interests.

Also, it sounds like you've been here before? Would mind elaborating on that?

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Years
    Hey there TangerineShishKabobs, welcome to PokeCommunity. Random question, what's a shishkabob?

Would you mind telling us more about your interests? It'll make easier to point you towards specific forums and find others who share the same interests.

Also, it sounds like you've been here before? Would mind elaborating on that?

In any case, I hope you enjoy your time here.

1- A shishkabob is like a stick with beef, tomato, onion, etc that is grilled. So a Tangerine Shishkabob would be a stick with grilled tangerines.

2- Well, I also like Mario and Sonic. I barely play with my PSP and PS3. I upload Pokemon Pictures on Deviantart and my favourite season is Autumn. I also watch lots of gaming videos on Youtube.

3- I've never been here before. I said that because when I was about to create this thread I saw a handful of people who just joined here. :P Sorry for the confusion.

Hey Aleks, welcome! My parents love shishkabobs but we usually make them in the summer. They're delicious. <3

Yeah, PC has grown quite a lot since its launch and will probably keep on growing, so it's pretty exciting to be part of that. :D What part of Pokemon are you most into? Games, anime, cards, or something else? There's a place for all sorts of things over here, so regardless of your interests, I'm sure you'll have somewhere to talk about it on PC. Maybe you can drop by the X and Y section since it's exploding with activity right now and speculating with other members is always pretty fun. We'll likely run into each other there, too; I really can't keep away since these games look so darn good. October 2013 couldn't come any faster!

Autumn is totally the best season though, agreed. Spring is personally a close second for me. It's a lot easier to warm up than cool down so I'll take the colder seasons over the hotter ones any day!

But if you're into video games, how about stopping by the Video Games section of the forum? We also have an active Sonic and Mario club here in Other Clubs so that'll be another thing I suggest as they might just pique your interest if you're a fan. :3 Up to you in the end, but hopefully you've been exploring to find something you'd like to do here!

And yeah, a lot of people join every day - it's pretty fun to meet all these new people and make friends and is a big reason why I like to log in every day. Have a great stay and looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Feel free to contact me or Cid if you need any help! :D

Years
    Hey Aleks, welcome! My parents love shishkabobs but we usually make them in the summer. They're delicious. <3

Yeah, PC has grown quite a lot since its launch and will probably keep on growing, so it's pretty exciting to be part of that. :D What part of Pokemon are you most into? Games, anime, cards, or something else? There's a place for all sorts of things over here, so regardless of your interests, I'm sure you'll have somewhere to talk about it on PC. Maybe you can drop by the X and Y section since it's exploding with activity right now and speculating with other members is always pretty fun. We'll likely run into each other there, too; I really can't keep away since these games look so darn good. October 2013 couldn't come any faster!

Autumn is totally the best season though, agreed. Spring is personally a close second for me. It's a lot easier to warm up than cool down so I'll take the colder seasons over the hotter ones any day!

But if you're into video games, how about stopping by the Video Games section of the forum? We also have an active Sonic and Mario club here in Other Clubs so that'll be another thing I suggest as they might just pique your interest if you're a fan. :3 Up to you in the end, but hopefully you've been exploring to find something you'd like to do here!

And yeah, a lot of people join every day - it's pretty fun to meet all these new people and make friends and is a big reason why I like to log in every day. Have a great stay and looking forward to seeing you around the forum! Feel free to contact me or Cid if you need any help! :D

I also like Shishkabobs but sadly, I've only eaten 1 in my whole 16 years of existence... Although my aunt and I got everything planned for the next ones! I told her to make at least one Tangerine Shishkabob. :P

I'm into the games, cards and plushies! Not much on the anime because they don't air the Unova arc where I am... They air the Hoenn arc.
    My mom won't let me buy the cards because she says they're useless for me. (I have bought some in the past. The most recent being the Victini Box.). I buy the plushies when we go to DisneyWorld. You know, the Japan Pavillon at Epcot. :P

Don't worry! If 2012 went fast and we're already at the 11th of January, it'll be October before you know it! (And also 2014 where you can expect a new main series Pokemon game because there has been a new one every year. :P)

And I like somewhat-cold weather. You know, enough to use a thin jacket. And I also love wind!

And lastly, I'll take everything you said into account! Thank you for your kindness! (I had to remove the links. :P)

Renpuu

Gengar !
    Years
    Hello Tangerine and welcome to the forums !
    I do enjoy the cold weather at times as I am too used to it in England. If you're looking foward to the new cards, check out the TCG section which I'm usually posting in =)

I read in a closed topic that you were having wi-fi issues.
    The first thing I would do is log into your wi-fi router and see if you can connect your Nintendo DS without any security. If your DS can connect correctly without secrutiy, then you will need to change your router's wi-fi security to a compaitable option with the less encryption. Try WEP encryption as that is the most compatable secrutiy which worked for my DS

Years
    Hello Tangerine and welcome to the forums !
    I do enjoy the cold weather at times as I am too used to it in England. If you're looking foward to the new cards, check out the TCG section which I'm usually posting in =)

I read in a closed topic that you were having wi-fi issues.
    The first thing I would do is log into your wi-fi router and see if you can connect your Nintendo DS without any security. If your DS can connect correctly without secrutiy, then you will need to change your router's wi-fi security to a compaitable option with the less encryption. Try WEP encryption as that is the most compatable secrutiy which worked for my DS

I've always wanted to visit England. I like the accent there. :P
    I'll be sure to check that out!

I already changed it to WEP but it still won't work. I haven't tried without security though. I'll have to check that out on Monday if I manage to remember that.

Back