• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Hey how's it going? I'm MrCranium, you can call me MrCranium, MC, or even Cranium.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hey how's it going? I'm MrCranium, you can call me MrCranium, MC, or even Cranium.

Hi, MC!

Glad you decided to join PokéCommunity! Tell us a bit about yourself! Are you an avid Pokémon player? :p

Btw, cool siggy! Mind telling what it's about? :o

Hope to see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I've loved Pokemon since I was four haha. I just gave away my Pokemon Red and Gameboy to my best friend to try and get her interested. I joined PC cause I love Pokemon and this seemed like the #1 Pokemon site. I like to roleplay, I used to have a Pokemon sprite comic that's what the sig was from. I guess that's about it. :D

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    I've loved Pokemon since I was four haha. I just gave away my Pokemon Red and Gameboy to my best friend to try and get her interested. I joined PC cause I love Pokemon and this seemed like the #1 Pokemon site. I like to roleplay, I used to have a Pokemon sprite comic that's what the sig was from. I guess that's about it. :D

So you're an oldie? ;P I am, too. The series is great!

That's so nice of you to give away your Pokémon Red and Gameboy to your friend to get her interested in the games! Has she tried the game yet?

You came to the right place for all your Pokémon and non-Pokémon needs, too! As Wind Heart said, PokéCommunity has a roleplaying forum! Do you make comics, btw? That's cool that your signature came from one of the ones you made!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    My friend knew about Pokemon before but never really played any of the games, she never really played games at all Lol.

Yeah I make comics, I have one on Smackjeeves.com that I'm working on. It's a sprite comic. I'm working on a RSE and a GRBY comic.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    My friend knew about Pokemon before but never really played any of the games, she never really played games at all Lol.

Yeah I make comics, I have one on Smackjeeves.com that I'm working on. It's a sprite comic. I'm working on a RSE and a GRBY comic.

That's cool! Hopefully she'll get inerested in the series! :p

That's awesome that you make comics! Must take a lot of skill and craft. If you ever want to post any, you can do so in the Art & Design forum we have here on PokéCommunity. Btw, let me know when you're done with one so I can see it! :D

Back