• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 22, 2014
    well a come to this forum maybe some of you guys can you help me me with my dream to acomplish
    well a wanna make pokemon game however very big game
    so first can you tell what rpg maker a should use Xp or vx ace?
    second one is there any script or tutorial for noobs how to start ?
    a downloded one pokemon system its good for rpg maker vx however there is lots work
    well am asking not about pokemon esentials rpg maker xp
    am asking about this:
    these a need :
    1.pokeball script or catch system that works with my battle system am using hungrysnake system
    or any good demo a have tons pictues and tile set
    thats alll for now

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
    Hey, Akatcuki!

Welcome to PokéCommunity!

I see you're very interested in emulation! You should definitely check out the emulation forum for more information on all those topics you're wondering about. :p More specifically, there are a lot of help threads in that forum to help you get started. There's also a simple questions thread in that forum, too, if you have any further questions about rom hacking/emulation! :p

What are your other interests besides emulation? Have you played through all the main games?

I hope you enjoy yourself and have a great time here!

Hey there and welcome to PC, Akatcuki! Pleasure to meet you and glad to see you chose PC. :3

Unfortunately your thread is more about you asking for help than introducing yourself; all RPG Maker and Pokemon Essentials questions belong in Game Development, so check it out! It's a pretty comprehensive section with plenty of information I'm sure you'd find helpful. I recommend looking through their Tutorials & Resources as well as Pokemon Essentials subforums for helpful tools and guides on how to do things. You're also free to contact the moderator, Maruno, if you're unsure of where to post things over there. :D

Good luck! Sadly I'll have to close this now since it really isn't an introduction, but I wish you the best with your project. You can always create another introduction thread if you want to introduce yourself better, just make sure to keep question-based threads/posts in their appropriate sections!

Hello

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back