• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello?

Floodblade1234

Spirit of Azelf
Years
  • hey! thanks for taking the time out of your day to read this little thingy ma bobsit! names Floodblade I guess! I've been a fan of pokemon since I got pokemon emerald at its release and have played all the hand held games since! I have to say my favourite game yet has been platinum. I am currently playing Pokemon Black2. RP'ing is my strong point and I was wondering If somebody would be kind enough to link me to one that I could jump into!

thanks again and hope to speak soon!
    -Floodblade1234

Inferna

hello stranger, i'm a disaster
    Years
  • Hello and welcome :3
    I'm inferna it's nice to meet you. There's a really great rp section here that I've yet to use but I've heard great things~

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
    Years
  • I cannot link it, but the pokemon trainer academy has very good ratings from ny bro. So try I ft

Oh, and hi.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Floodblade!

Welcome to PC! Emerald was definitely a great game to start with. Hoenn is a super awesome region. Definitely among my favorites. :p I really hope they make remakes for it because I really wanna see a revamped version of Hoenn.

That's awesome that you've played all the games! The Sinnoh region is also great. :]

We have a role playing forum here on PC, so you should definitely check that out if you're interested in RP'ing. xD I can't help you with any specific one you could jump into because I don't necessarily RP, so I wouldn't know any.

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have any questions or would just like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor message on my profile!

See you around!

Years
  • Heey Floodblade, welcome to PC okay! Good to meet you~!

Pokemon Emerald is an awesome game. <3; Gen 3 seems to be the outcast for some people but not me personally. Hope you liked it as much as I did. And since I'm kinda curious, have you ever played the games that came before R/S/E? The first twos gens were quite addicting and are still really fun to play; sometimes G/S/C is more fun than HG/SS haha.

Hm, I'm not much of a roleplayer anymore, but you definitely will enjoy our Roleplay Corner! Lots of the regulars there are quite dedicated to their roleplays and work hard to make their responses be as detailed as possible. Can't really recommend any since I have yet to participate in one, but check out the Roleplay Library and explore through some of 'em. You'll definitely find at least one you enjoy, I'm sure. But before that, make sure to read and understand the section rules as well as Roleplay Etiquette. Other than that, you'll probably enjoy all our Pokemon game-based sections, so that's another awesome option for you. :D The forum's big so there's that much more to do!

Have a great stay and wonderful to have you with us. *_*

Back