• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

digitalrenegade

burn this world
Years
  • I'm Eric. I actually was an active member here a few years ago. Unfortunately, I completely forgot my username. But I'm sure things have changed a bit around here so I'll check out the rules and stuff! I'm coming back because I just recently got back into Pokemon when I got White 2, and I remembered how awesome it was to be here on this forum.

Anyway, hi! I really love music, and if you have a similar music taste to mine we are now best friends! I'm awkward when it comes to introductions, so I guess bye for now!

Years
  • Heya Eric, welcome to PC! n~n

Aw, well, luckily you're always able to create another account since we don't have a rule against multiple accounts on the forum. Glad you remembered us and decided to pop in again! How far along are you in White 2 and what starter did you pick? I was so hooked on Black 2 when I got mine in October and found it to be so much better than the original Black/White. I'm sure the Fifth Generation section will be a great place to stop by if you're ever looking to talk with other fans about the fifth gen. :D It's a lot more active since the staff recently merged the Black & White section with Black 2 & White 2. Pretty much every fifth gen-based topic will be found over there and if not, you can always make your own!

Aha, your introduction was short and to-the-point; I like that. :3 What kind of music do you like? Would be easier to see if we have similar music tastes if you included that in your intro, after all. But chances are we're quite different in that regard since I'm (surprisingly) not very big on music. Feels like I'm the only one, eek.

Anyway, hope you enjoy your stay on PC. <3; Great meeting you and contact me whenever if you need help or want to chat~!

Back