• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Years
  • Name's Dragolien. (Name the 2 words I mixed) I stumbled upon this site when I was looking for Pokemon hacks and such. Hope to create my own one soon, even if it isn't very good.
    Anyway, I have been playing since Gen III, but I lost my Emerald cartridge, but I can emulate. Well not right now, as my hard drive broke. I've been a bit bored with the official game series, so I'm randomising and such.
    Thanks for reading and I hope to be a contributing member soon.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • Hey Dragolien, nice to have you with us!
    Glad you stumbled upon our community by chance, i hope you'll like it here.
    If you are looking for Hacks, our Emulation and Game Development Sections should be a good place to get started.
    If you are bored of your old games, i highly recommend trying a Challenge, they are a bunch of fun!!
    I'm sorry about your old cartridge, sucks when that happens...
    If you need help, just ask a moderator or another member, we all love to help out ;)
    Hope to see you around and welcome to PC!!

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Let's see... Dragon + Alien? That's my best guess. :( But, regardless, it's a very nice username! <3

Usually newcomers look for the hacks around here, y'know? But yes, all hack-related stuff are found within the Emulation board~ The more famous hacks are found within the Hacks Showcase board. Juuust follow the instructions on how to play these games, and, there you go~! If you do plan on making a hack, perhaps you can gather a team, or join a team in the Team Discussions board? Because as they say, two heads (or more) are better than one? But whatever you decide to do, I wish you luck! :3

I really love the Gen 3 games, and I'm glad to meet more people who love it as well! Well, in fact, you'll meet people around here who are very in-tuned with the Generation 3 games too! But yeah, I do look forward to your contributions, whatever you decide to do, just so long as you've read the rules, mm'kay? They're important, but pretty easy to understand anyway.

In any case, have a nice, wailord of a time during your stay! Hope to see you again~! ^^

Years
  • Thanks! I have looked at the links, and tried a challenge. Everyone seems to make it look like hacks are easy, with mapping, spriting and scripting. I won't start off right now, but I will start soon, and will search for a team.

And yes, Dragon and Alien is the combo.

Years
  • Hey Dragolien, welcome to the forum! (: It's great to meet you!

I'm sure you'll be able to get a hack going if you put your mind to it. As someone who used to want to be a hacker, I do wish you luck; it's probably a bit tough but all good things are hard to do, right? I've had a few friends who became hackers and one of them has stated that it wasn't too hard to learn after a while. Plus we have a whole lot of tools you can utilize and such in the Emulation section - they're sure to be helpful. Luckily there are always hacks you can try out if you're bored of the official games, too. Have you played the first two generations?

Eeep I would be devastated if my hard drive broke. I always get so worried when my computer has problems so if that were to happen, it'd be pretty rough on me. I'm sorry about that. ;~; Do hope you can become a contributing member too though, we can never have enough and it's always great when new members say they'll try to be active! I love looking back at the new users I've greeted months ago and seeing them still around the forum, active as ever. In a bit you'll surely be one of those too, yeah?

Enjoy your stay exploring and may your forum adventure be filled with many great times. :D

Years
  • No, I have not played the first 2 gens. It seems a bit pointless to play most of the games now, with remakes, but I might have a look at Pokemon Yellow.
    When the hard drive broke, it wasn't too bad. Everything important was backed up, or off the internet, so I can just reinstall, but I will dread the waiting times.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
    Years
  • No, I have not played the first 2 gens. It seems a bit pointless to play most of the games now, with remakes, but I might have a look at Pokemon Yellow.

I guess you are kinda right, i like to replay the old originals for nostalgia reasons only...
    Plus they had great 8bit soundtracks :D i Hope it doesn't take too long to get all your old stuff back on your new hard drive...

Back