• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello?

xKyurem

SixFourSix
    Years
    Hey everyone,

Finally decided to make an account today .w. Derrrppp.
    Can't wait to make some friends-
    It's nice to meet you all ^^

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Well, hello there, Kyurem!

I'm glad that you've finally decided made an account here! There's a lot of topics and boards goin' on here, so, I'm sure that you won't regret it. :3 But yeah, it's pretty easy to meet new people once you've gone into discussions with them, and hey; you can even leave them a Visitor Message or a Private Message if you want. ^^ In any case, I do assume that you like Kyurem, and the 5th Gen, no? You can visit PC's Fifth Gen board if it interests you~ There's a lot of things going on there too, so, maybe take some time to post in there if you'd like to. :3

But yeah, I do hope that you'll be plenty active, and I do hope that you'll have a nice time here! Don't be shy on asking for help if you need it, mmkay? I'd be glad to help at any time. ^^

Heeeey Kyurem, welcome to PC! :3 Pleasure to meet you!

Soo is there anything you want to share about yourself? Like your favorite Pokemon (Kyurem?), generation, and what you like outside of the series? You'd probably get a little more replies to your intro that way; besides, we'd all love to know. If you're interested in the games, we have a really great Current and General Pokemon Gaming Discussions that you can pop in and check out! It houses all generation-related discussions, trading, battling, and even fun things like challenges. Definitely the place for you, methinks~

Have a wonderful time on PC! Just make sure to read the rules before posting so you get an idea of how PC works. They're quite easy to understand though so you likely won't have a problem.. but if you do, just message one of our amazing staff members! See you around. <3;

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
    Hey there xKyurem and welcome to PokeCommunity. I assume you favorite Pokemon is White Kyurem, mine's is Shiny Espeon (green is a cool color). As already mentioned, it will be worth your while to check out the Fifth Gen Games forum. I don't want to pressure you or anything, but would you like to tell us a little more about yourself? Like what some of your other interests were in terms of Pokemon and non-Pokemon related topics. If you have some time and are looking to trade, check out the Trade Corner (it's where I live). I'd strongly recommend reading the rules in every forum you plan to post a reply or thread in, so you don't break any rules on accident (speaking from experience here hehe). Do you plan to get a 3DS and Pokemon X, Y, or both? We have a forum here dedicated to discussions, speculation, and related news, I'd also recommend checking it out if you are interested. I do have one question for you though, why is that Zekrom in your Trainer Card shiny? You can't get shiny Zekroms since Nintendo shiny locked them, which is a massive shame :x

Stick around, post around, and you'll definitely make some friends here at PC. If you have any questions, I encourage you to ask them in the appropriate forum here. Alternatively you could message me or a staff member here and we'll try to the best of our abilities to give you an answer. I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity.

Back