• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Hello I am not new to this place, but I haven't registered whenever I would browse the forums. I just decided to one day become a member of this nice community. And today was that day. Anyways I've been a pokemon fan since I was 5 years old when I have gotten my first gameboy color and my first ever pokemon game which was blue version, which was the reason I have been a pokemon fan.

ღ Princess Gummy

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi there Princess Gummy!

After lurking around, I guess you've decided to sign up, eh? Well, I'm hoping that PC had a very good impression for ya. <3 You'll find there are many members who are pokemon fans like yourself. ^^ I've been playing pokemon ever since I was 5 years old myself, when I've gotten a gameboy colour, with my first pokemon game was pokemon yellow~ But, I do love pokemon blue too. ^^ My starter for pokemon blue was Squirtle, and I remember beating pokemon blue for the first time using Blastoise, Zapdos, Clefable, Vileplume, Kadabra, and Hitmonlee. Do you know the moves mimic and metronome? I used to use those moves all the time. @___@ But, those were good times!

Feel free to browse around the forums to your hearts content; there are good boards out here! Pokemon related, or otherwise~ But pick your favourites, and feel free to discuss on topics that you feel are the most interesting for ya. So yeah, I do hope you'll enjoy yourself! Just don't forget about the rules, and I really hope I'll see you again!

Years
  • Oh, so you were a lurker? :O I was one myself for a while before joining. Welcome to this fantastic place and good to meet you, Princess Gummy! Adorable username~ kind of reminds me of Adventure Time for some reason.

You've been a Pokefan for such a long time! Me too, actually - we're pretty similar off the bat already. I started with Blue and later for Red for Christmas of 1998 or 1999, I think.. time sure flies. So I'm guessing you keep up with the games? :3 Do you have a favorite generation or Pokemon? There are so many Pokemon but I'm sure we have a select few who we call our favorites. Have you heard about X and Y yet? Those games seem to be exploding in popularity lately and a lot of people here are putting a lot of time into speculation and such.

Anyway, hopefully you've done some browsing already! This place is biiig so it might be a little confusing to understand, as I tell other new users, but it's nothing too stressful, especially with how many people are here to help out. Just make sure to read the rules first if you haven't already done so. n~n Enjoy your stay and see you around!

Years
    • Seen Mar 25, 2013
    Thank you for the welcomes!

Miss Doronjo, I absolutely loved using the move metronome, I've never used mimic before though, but I have heard of the two moves.

To answer your questions Cirno, my favorite generation has always been Gen 3, the first time I got my ruby version I ended up getting hooked into that game, more than I did with Blue Version.

Yes I have indeed heard of Pokemon X and Y, I'm pretty excited for it to be released, I might actually buy myself a copy.

I'm glad you like my username, I am a fan of adventure time.

zypher634

zypher634
    Years
  • welcome to the community. I find it quite awesome that we both picked today as the day to join this community for good. hope we can meet up and have a battle sometime

Back