• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

d00bt00b

Genxo
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jul 1, 2013
Hello Pokecommunity! I've been on for a month or so which started when I got into ROM hacking, but I never really got around to doing a welcome thread. I've been playing Pokemon for almost a decade now, and am somewhat competitive, but nowhere near as competitive as I am in Digimon (PM me if you want to battle or breed in Dawn or Dusk) I am also more into the 2nd generation games than any other gen. and my favorite monsters of all time are Pikachu and Magnadramon.

Zorogami

WUB WUB
Years
Hello to you d00bt00b!
Awesome to see another Poke-Fan join us, i hope you'll like it here :D
If you are into rom hacking, you should check out our Emulation section, where you can have a look at tutorials or join a team to create a new and amazing pokemon hack! The 2nd Gen games were really nice and a huge improvement on the originals, so i can see why they are your favorite out of all the games (:
Anyways, hope to see you around, have fun :D

Back