• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Hi Ticklish! Adorable username. :D And we love you too!

I'm imagining a cute Squirtle when I see your username so you shall forever be known as the ticklish Squirtle to me from now on. Great to see you here! PC is a pretty great place to meet Pokemon fans and get involved in trading, battling, roleplaying, and other things that would take me a long while to list, haha. Is there any reason in particular you decided to join? A handful of people join for hacks while many others are looking to discuss Pokemon with other fans.. always fun to know since that helps us see what we have in common. ^^ I originally came here in 2006 for the hacks but now I'm not so much interested in them anymore since I got really used to the posting aspect of the forum rather than coming for the downloadable fangames.

So yeah! I do sincerely hope that this is the forum for you. Once you've read and gotten the rules down, you'll be good to explore and make some posts. I'd recommend the X & Y board since there is a ton of hype for those games now, but plenty of other places here are really fun and popular. Up to you, so I'll leave you to it! If you ever need help, just drop off a private message and I'll get to it ASAP. :3

Enjoy your stay~

Back