• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    I've been a fan of Pokemon for 8 years now I grew up with Hoenn. I'm really sorry my intro is pretty generic but none the less I'm a huge gosh dang mega Pokemon fan, and I'm really excited to be a part of this community!

Years
    Hello Sticky, and welcome to PC!

I know how scared it is joining a big forum like this, but that's why we have loads of members who can help you out so you don't feel lost. I have been growing up with Pokemon since it first came to Australia, but it was around the Hoenn era that I started playing the games themselves. I also played the entire 4th and 5th Generation games, and I'm planning on eventually playing X and Y which will be such great games, and I'm fangirling over the new starters (but Oshawott will always be my fave) and Sylveon, the new Eeveelution.

And yes, PC is definitely full of mega Pokemon fans like you and me, and I know you're excited, so why not start posting in a few sections? You might even make new friends along the way, even some who might share an interest with you? Do you have any fave Pokemon? Or what's your fave Pokemon game?

Enjoy your stay and feel free to ask me or a moderator if you need help!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2013
    Of course I have a Favorite Pokemon It's Swampert by the way it looks like you really put some thought in to your posts the only reason I bought a 3ds was because of X and Y I'm going for X. How about you?

Back