• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    I'm jake, I'm 21, and I just started playing pokemon again after only playing first gen, I'm having tons of fun playing white 2 on my Nintendo dsixl. I was curious as to wether or not you can wirelessly trade pokemon, I have 4 badges and most my pokemon are not very tough, I was wondering if Someone could help me out by trading me a semi high level pokemon, I'm sure some of you have something decent around level 40 just sitting in your box? A Pokemon that will not get much love with your fully functional startin squad? I want that pokemon! Please help me?

Oooops that sounded like I just wanted a free decent pokemon:/ sorry! Anyone know if and or how I could trade from my color to my dai cl. I just got it and I have no idea how to use it, and the new pokemon is intense. Red and blue are a walk in the park, I have no idea what's going on in this one half the time! The games have gone a long way! And there are tons of new pokemon! It gets me super hyped! Anyways I appreciate the help! :)

Last edited:

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
    Years
  • Hey there Jake, welcome to PokeCommuinty. That's awesome that you've decided to get back into Pokemon, though you've missed quite a bit. If you are up to it, I definitely recommend getting the older games to play anyways. Yes you can trade wirelessly and over Wi-Fi (ah the wonders of modern technology). You'll want to start out here, in the Trade Corner. Here we have guides and what not on how to breed, trade, among other things. Also be sure to read the rules everywhere you go so you don't break any on accident later on. The Trade Corner Rules can be found here. While I don't randomly give freebies away myself, I recommend posting a request in the Quick Trade Thread (remember to read the rules there too!). Unfortunately you cannot trade Pokemon from Red and Blue to White 2 :/ between Gen II and III, there was an overhaul of the game mechanics (plus the way the data was sent was different) so they could not trade with each other, preventing your Gen I Pokemon from reaching your Gen V game. Sorry about that.

In addition, you may want to check out the Metal & Color Generation forums and the Fifth Generation forums here for discussion on Red, Blue, and White 2.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me or a moderator here. I hope this wasn't too much to read and I hope you enjoy your time here at PokeCommunity! I hope to see you around the Trade Corner in the near future.

Foxrally

[img]http://i.imgur.com/omi0jS3.gif[/img]
    Years
  • Whoaaaaa.... Duuuudeee... That's like..... Time, bro!

Hah.

Welcome to PC, my friend! I promise you will love it here. You gotta catch up on pokemon, though. My advice: try gen. 2 first. It's got Kanto in that Johto, so it's epic. (Heartgold and soulsilver)

Also, feel free to ask any of the admins if you need help! But din't ask me. That's not my job.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
  • Welcome :D That's a huge jump, Gen I to Gen V (almost VI!). Hopefully you'll adapt quick enough. There have been so many new additions:

- Natures
    - Shinies
    - Types (Dark, Steel)
    - Items (Hold Items, Berries, Poffins)

and much, much more. Definitely got some reading to do.

Years
  • One of my closest friends' name was Jake, but sadly we don't talk anymore. D:

I'm so glad to hear you're enjoying White 2, though! That game is just perfect in every way and hugely improved upon its predecessors, Black & White. Probably my favorite main series Pokemon game to date next to Emerald. If I had WiFi you can bet I'd throw a few higher-leveled Pokemon your way since I have way too many haha, but I can't trade wirelessly so yeah. :< The Trade Corner will be perfect for that though, as already suggested by our wonderful members! And if you're talking about how to trade from R/B/Y or G/S/C to the fifth generation games, sadly you can't. Trading and transferring only works from generation three and up. Good luck getting that 'mon!

If you ever need anything else, just drop one of us a private message. You'd be surprised with how helpful the forum community is. Have a blast on PokeCommunity and a belated welcome to you! Hope you find everything you're looking for here and stick around as an active member~

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    That mkay so much everyone! I'm not having to tough a time figuring it out after all my true love is pokemon! I totally forgot how inspirational and how amazingly they hide real work knowledge the ought the games! Right now I'm having a bit if trouble I'm stuck in driftville and don't know where to go! What place can I breed at? I want poke eggs? I played a little I gen 2 but I kinda started rifting from pokemon around then! I just go surf and now idk where to go! I wish I had a lepton. Trying g to look at walk through off my phone is next to impossible! I wish I could post pics! I made some nifty stuff out of glass I wanted to show off:/

Back