• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.!

Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2013
    Hello Guys. I'm Vexer [ Not my real name ]
    I'm a vivid PokeMon fan and i hope this forum/community helps me get engrossed.! :)

You'll see me soon, Until then, Laterz! :)

Gligar

Bruhfication Sayan
    Years
  • Hello Vexer, welcome to PC!
    Feel free to add me as a friend or chat if you want :D

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Hey there Vexer!~ I'm Megan. That's not really my real name either, but peeps call me that nonetheless. :D It's great to see you here. Everyone here is a Pokemon fan, and we all love Pokemon as much as you do. What's your favorite Pokemon? :3

We hope you do get to stick around and post lots here. The PokeCommunity is a much diverse community, containing members from all over the world, with amazing interests. You may find someone (or lots of people) who may have the same interests as you do. It's amazingly awesome! <3

Well, I'll leave you to explore the wonderful world of PC. Have fun, and see you later! Contact any of the staff in bold if you have any questions or concerns. :D

Years
  • Hiya Vexer, welcome to PC! <3; It's good to meet another fellow new user~!

I'm so glad to see you've been posting around a bit already! That's amazing! It makes me sad when new users join, post an introduction, and then never come back to the forum... ;_; That's probably what gets me the most, so when promising members like you join PC, it makes me quite happy. Have you been settling in well? Found any boards in particular you like more than others yet? Make sure to stick around and keep posting; you'll love it here, promise! I'd love to know more about you as a person and Pokefan though, like what kind of Pokemon you like and when you got into the series. Maybe I'm just nosy or something, but knowing these things about people makes it a lot more fun.

I've been into Pokemon since I was young and tend to prefer electric, ghost, and grass types, and my favorite generations are 2, 3, and 5. Just to give you an idea of what you can answer in regards to yourself, hehe. You're not required, though!

Anyway, have a wonderful time! Like Megan said, contact one of us in bold names if you have any questions or concerns. Myself or Cid, for example. Keep the rules in mind when posting, too, since they're probably the most important guidelines on the forum. Have a wonderful time! ^^

Yukiyo Kayume

Dragon Goddess
    Years
  • hey Vex, welcome to the forum :D

if you're looking for new friends, I'd be happy to befriend ya! there are a lot of other friendly people here too, so im sure you'll feel right at home c:

Years
  • Hey there, Vexer, welcome to PC!

We're all vivid Pokémon fans here, so you aren't alone with that. :P Hope you find yourself here at PC home, and enjoy your time on the forum!~

Back