• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    I'm new here. Just exploring the tilesheets :P(I cant download attachments for some reason though).

I also program :P wwwDOTctnievesDOTcom

Magnetic

Underground Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2018
    Love the name dude haha. Welcome! It's a great community here. I'm sure some mods will be by any minute to welcome you further.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Yeah, you gotta wait until you've reached 15 posts if you want to download attachments, it's there to prevent spam and spammers and all that crap. But it's also there for safety! Gotta be patient when you are posting, try out the other sections if you like! Because once you start posting, you will get to 15 posts in nooo time. :3

Welcome, btw! Hopefully you're not too impatient! There's plenty of time to explore. If you have any questions or concerns, the staff in bold are more than welcome to help you out, just send them a message! Great to see ya here and have fun!

Years
  • Hey there Fierce Waffle! I'll echo what was said - your username is just perfect. n~n

Yeah, it won't take long to get your post requirement out of the way, especially with how big this forum is. We have probably thousands of topics to contribute to so you'll be there in no time, like Meganium has mentioned. Just remember to keep our rules in mind when posting, of course. Sometimes we get new members that try and spam their way to fifteen posts, which is always sad to see. :( Since the forum is so big there's no need to rush for that goal. I recommend our Current and General Pokemon Gaming boards if you're a fan of the Pokemon games; can discuss all the generations there as well as other neat things like trading and battling discussions.

Hope you settle in well, though! I'm always around if you need any further help, though so are our other wonderful staff members. Our entire community is pretty great so you'll meet a lot of fantastic people if you stick around. Who knows, maybe you'll want to keep coming back after you download the attachments you're interested in? That's what ended up happening in my case. I came here for Shiny Gold and ended up getting attached to the forum. 'Sides, the more members the merrier. :D

Have a blast and pleasure meeting you!

Years
  • Welcome to the forum! Hope you enjoy your time here, its a great community. I also love your username because waffles are awesome! :3

Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2013
    You all are so kind . Thank you for the welcoming!

I made a program for personal use/this website as well if you all are interested. I would link to it but I cant yet. You can go to the Resources section to find it.

Last edited:

Cid

Years
  • Fierce Waffle sounds like the perfect combination of words that you never would have thought they'd have a nice ring to it when typed in conjunction. That's certainly a breakthrough of a username, and like pretty much everyone else mentioned here, I like it a lot! Just hearing the word waffle makes me hungry, because I like waffles. :3

Enough about your username though (as awesome as it is). I've seen you post around the forums a bit. I'm sure the fifteen post count restriction for downloading of attachments and posting links shouldn't be too much trouble. Seriously, there's a lot of stuff to see and post in here at PC, and I hope you've seen at least one or two threads that look interesting enough to partake in its ongoing discussion. :)

As for the program you mentioned, is it the Gif-to-Sheet converter? It looks like a nifty tool, for sure. I don't really know anything about Game Development or the stuff involved in making those games, but if it's useful for that purpose, then it's cool to see you contribute something like this right away.

If you need any help as a new member, feel free to send a message to me or Cirno! For questions involving a particular section of PC, just contact its local moderator(s) and they'll probably help you out right away. Some sections don't have moderators yet, but high staff (particularly the orange super moderators) can answer your queries for those. So yeah, I guess maybe read the forum-wide rules and section-specific stickies if you haven't, just to stay on the safe side. See ya, Fierce Waffle!

Warship

異議あり!
    Years
  • oh my i can picture your username in my mind XD joking aside it really is a great name oh and welcome to pc if you like pokemon i hardly think you'll get bored here. have fun ^^

Back