• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    Hello everyone, my name is marco from Naples, I am a big fan of pokemon and having recently discovered the world hack, I hope you can help me thank you: biggrin:

I am Italian and use google translator did not speak English, so if you accidentally try to understand me, thanks

Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2013
    thank you very much, I did not understand what should I do

Why do I have to post 15, in order to put links?

Last edited:

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • There's a 15 post limit because of spam. So after posting 15 posts you can now post any links, images, etc. But don't rush yourself! Don't spam, as well. That's helpful advice I can give ya. :)

Anyways, welcome aboard to the forums, my good sir! What's your favorite Pokemon? I'm learning Italian myself so I know a bit of the language. There's a lot to do here at the emulation section of the forums, so if youre looking for tools, tips or help in general, you'll find it there. Its a really great place to visit!

Well, hope you have a great time! Read the rules and see ya around! Don't hesitate to ask any questions if you need help :)

Years
  • Hi there! Welcome to the community!

As Meganium said, check out the Emulation section of the forum for everything you need relating to game hacking. There you can find all the tools and resources you need to hack, as well as tutorials for if your a beginner.

Welcome! Hope to see you around the forums!

Back