• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Years
  • Heey there! Welcome to PC, great to have more members here. n~n

Did you mean to make your username your email address? That's just my curiosity speaking though, hehe. If you're interested in ROM hacks you're going to looove our Emulation board; be sure to check it out! There are a lot of hacks up for members to try out as well as smaller modifications to existing Pokemon games, like patches that include all Pokemon in a single game. It's a pretty wonderful part of the site that can also be very helpful for providing you with the best resources to make your own game. Our Emulation section is one of the biggest boards here for a reason, after all. :~) Do you have any hacks you plan on sharing with our members?

There's a lot more to PC than just hacks though, so once you've gotten your daily dose of Emulation browsing I certainly hope you'll consider looking around the entire forum! You can discuss the Pokemon games, anime, manga, trading cards, show off your art or writing, and even delve into some roleplays. Our members are generally very creative and everyone's always sharing their work, be it sprite art, hacks, or stories. Getting involved in that will be very fun! I'd recommend Chit Chat & Polls as well as our forum clubs boards as they're especially wonderful places for meeting people with similar interests. A lot of staff participate in those areas as well so you can truly get to know our community (though the entire forum is really wonderful as well, trust me).

Oh, and don't forget to read the rules! Once you've done that you'll be good to go. Any questions you have can be messaged to a moderator or posted in the Questions & Feedback board - you've got lots of options. :D Don't be shy and see you around!

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    Join for the hacks, stay for the... packs (of awesome people here on pc).

Yeah I tried to make it work ;-;.

Anywho, welcome! I'll keep an eye out for you in the ROM Hacking section :) Have you made any hacks in the past / are you working on anything at the moment?

I've got a few failed attempts under my belt.

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Welcome to the community :D! Nice name I think that is the first I've seen like that on PC.

Anyhow the name is Diab and I'm very pleased to see you make an appearance on PC please feel free to wonder off and explore the many sections of PC buzz me if anything comes up I'm always happy to help.

Back