• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2013
    Hello, I'm SaintsTrainer (aka. Saint Andrew), haven't been playing the game for a while but this is a good place to start, right? :P

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Hello Andrew or should I say Saint Andrew! Welcome to PC!

You're right! This is the right place if you're wanting to get into the games more. As ShiningLust asked too, what Pokemon games have you played? The forums have many sections covering Pokemon and Pokemon gaming in general. I think a good place to start for you is Pokemon Gaming Central . It has all sorts of topics on everything about the Pokemon games from Gen I -V. There's also most of the forums in the section , General Pokemon Gaming Discussions which host forums on gens I to IV. If you want to talk about Gen V games and the upcoming games Pokemon X and Y, Current Generation Pokémon Gaming is where you can look, which also has our forums for trading and battling. Speaku=ing of X and Y, do you plan on getting them? They look really amazing in my opinion and I'm just really excited for them!

But besides Pokemon, there's also many off-topic and non Pokemon discussions as well. We have boards on almost everything from technology to entertainment to even random questions and topics and fun forum games. What else beside Pokemon are you into? Just curious. I want to get to know new people here cause making new friends is fun! I love greeting new members cause it shows how nice people are here. If you ever want to chat, just drop by my profile and say hi! There's many nice members and staff (or those in blue, orange and red) so don't be shy to ask questions.

Well anyway, welcome and I hope you enjoy your stay here. See you around on the forums alright!

Years
  • Hi Andrew, welcome to the community!

Going by what your signature shows, are you a fan of Smeargle? I think it's a very interesting Pokemon due to all the various moves it can learn thanks to its Sketch move, it can get loads of fun movesets to work with, plus it's very handy in breeding as well due to how easily it passes egg moves down to Pokemon in the same egg group as itself (which is in fact the largest of the egg groups for Pokemon) and it's really fun to use as well. Like what AWsquared said, you should check out any of the Pokemon sections for a good place to start posting, making an introduction like this one was also a good start because it helps us get to know you more! And also do you happen to be excited for Pokemon X & Y? Any thoughts on what starter you're choosing? The games are really awesome, oh god October can't come soon enough!

And PC is a very diverse community as well, housing topics from Pokemon, to clubs, forum games, ROM hacks, entertainment, roleplays, trading and battling to even plain old chit-chat. If you ever need someone to guide you around, just feel free to ask me or a staff member. I like helping new members out, so I won't bite you. I do hope to see you around PC, and have fun here!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

diab_low

All men live, only few exist.
    Years
  • Hello Andrew I'm Diablo, welcome to PC this place is awesome just about anything is here and everyone is super duper friendly. We hope to be seeing you around

Years
  • Of course this is a good place to start! A lot of new and old fans alike join the forum hoping to learn more about Pokemon, so you're definitely in the right place. I've seen people who haven't played since the first and second generations join up and they fit in just fine. :) Welcome to the fooorum, Andrew!

So how long have you been away from the Pokemon scene? You should tell us a little more! I'm guessing around the time of the second generation but I could be wrong. Seeing Smeargle in your signature makes me feel just a slight bit nostalgic as I haven't trained one since the Crystal days.. makes me want to replay Crystal again. I can never get tired of that game. ♥ We have a lot of boards all over the forum that cover many Pokemon topics, some of which the other posters have already suggested for you, so all you have to do now is explore. You should totally catch up before the sixth generation comes out in October since we're all very hyped about that, too, though depending on how long you've been away from the fandom you might not have enough time baha. It's bringing a lot of older fans back into the Pokemon scene which is pretty amazing. Maybe some challenges will help keep you interested in playing? They definitely make things a whole lot more fun and add a unique twist to the games.

New to forums, by the way? This place might be a wee bit confusing if you're new but don't ever hesitate to ask one of our awesome moderators. There's always a staff member online so we can help you out anytime! The Questions & Feedback board is worth stopping by if you have forum-related questions, too. Pokemon questions go in their respective boards! You should also get involved in the New Users' Hangout if you're looking to chat with other new members as well as regulars who have been here a while, and perhaps greet some of your fellow new users.

Honestly, you're in for a wonderful time here. :D PC is a huge forum with a ton to do and we'd love to have you. Any new member is always welcome. (= Have fun!

Back