• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Hey,I am new here.I love pokemon,my favourite are Grass and fire types :D

Years
  • Hey there -Ahsan-, and welcome to PC!

Do you have any specific interests in Pokémon you like talking about? Here at PC, we have all things to talk about with Pokémon! :)

Anyways, if you need help, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff if you have a question!

Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! ^_^

Last edited:
    Years
  • Heya Ahsan! Welcome to PokeCommunity yeah! :D;

I love Pokemon, too. We all do since this is a Pokemon community, of course, so you'll fit in well. Love the amazing Buizel avatar - he's really adorable and probably my favorite water type ahh, but it sucks since his defenses are kind of low so mine faints quickly in the games. We have a fire-type club currently open in Pokemon Clubs that you can participate in if you'd like, so stop by and fill out the form to join! Unfortunately our grass-type club seems to be closed but you might be able to create your own if it isn't reserved. Peek around Pokemon Clubs as I'm sure you'll find lots of other clubs to participate in. :) Its moderators try their best to make everything tidy and they'd definitely love if you got involved in their board! From what I noticed, Pokemon Clubs is a great place for newbies to hang out in since it's a wonderful way to make friends with similar interests. You can find other peeps who like the same Pokemon or type as you, and it's all uphill from there!

Have an amazing time here, all right? I'd recommend stopping by our myriads of Pokemon boards while you're here to discuss your favorite aspect of the series. If you like the anime then the Pokemon Anime board is for you, and if you like the games then there are plenty of boards to delve into as well. I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time here since we're all friendly and would love to have you! By the way, what are your favorite grass and fire types?

Be sure to ask any of the moderators if you need any help and we'll be on our way to assist as soon as we can. n~n Forum-related questions can also be asked in the Questions & Feedback board though, so check that out if you're lost as well. There are lots of options here for you. Have an amazing time!

Years
  • Hello Ahsan and welcome!

I have to say Ahsan is a pretty nice name indeed. And like what Cirno said you should check out our Fire-type club over in Pokemon Clubs. We don't an active Grass-type club right now but you can always feel free to reserve one if someone hasn't done so. You should join a few other clubs over there, because they are a fun way to make new friends. I happen to hang out in a few clubs myself so you'll know it's a very fun section. And going by your avatar, I assume your fave Pokemon is Buizel?

And also we have the Pokemon Anime section where you can talk about the Pokemon anime series as a whole or even discuss individual episodes. There's also the Watch-Along Club where the resident mod, EternallyAnna will be streaming episodes for the regulars to watch. I have yet to participate in it but it's a very fun part of the section.

Have a great time, and remember to read the rules or ask a moderator if you have questions. I do hope you enjoy it here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    • Seen Jul 21, 2017
    Hey there -Ahsan-, and welcome to PC!

Do you have any specific interests in Pokémon you like talking about? Here at PC, we have all things to talk about with Pokémon! :)

Anyways, if you need help, please do not hesitate in asking anyone on staff if you have a question!

Hope you enjoy your time here at PC! ^_^

Thank you ZachL.

Heya Ahsan! Welcome to PokeCommunity yeah! :D;

I love Pokemon, too. We all do since this is a Pokemon community, of course, so you'll fit in well. Love the amazing Buizel avatar - he's really adorable and probably my favorite water type ahh, but it sucks since his defenses are kind of low so mine faints quickly in the games. We have a fire-type club currently open in Pokemon Clubs that you can participate in if you'd like, so stop by and fill out the form to join! Unfortunately our grass-type club seems to be closed but you might be able to create your own if it isn't reserved. Peek around Pokemon Clubs as I'm sure you'll find lots of other clubs to participate in. :) Its moderators try their best to make everything tidy and they'd definitely love if you got involved in their board! From what I noticed, Pokemon Clubs is a great place for newbies to hang out in since it's a wonderful way to make friends with similar interests. You can find other peeps who like the same Pokemon or type as you, and it's all uphill from there!

Have an amazing time here, all right? I'd recommend stopping by our myriads of Pokemon boards while you're here to discuss your favorite aspect of the series. If you like the anime then the Pokemon Anime board is for you, and if you like the games then there are plenty of boards to delve into as well. I'm sure you're going to have an amazing time here since we're all friendly and would love to have you! By the way, what are your favorite grass and fire types?

Be sure to ask any of the moderators if you need any help and we'll be on our way to assist as soon as we can. n~n Forum-related questions can also be asked in the Questions & Feedback board though, so check that out if you're lost as well. There are lots of options here for you. Have an amazing time!

Thanks,
    That buizel avatar is actually 2 years old,since I join this forum in 2011 but I was underage so I didn't post here.I will try to make a grass type club,My favourite Ivysaur,Snivy,Vileplume,shaymin,celebi etc.

And in fire types I like Charizard,Arcanine,Moltress,Rapidash,Chimchar,Combusken and more.

Hello Ahsan and welcome!

I have to say Ahsan is a pretty nice name indeed. And like what Cirno said you should check out our Fire-type club over in Pokemon Clubs. We don't an active Grass-type club right now but you can always feel free to reserve one if someone hasn't done so. You should join a few other clubs over there, because they are a fun way to make new friends. I happen to hang out in a few clubs myself so you'll know it's a very fun section. And going by your avatar, I assume your fave Pokemon is Buizel?

And also we have the Pokemon Anime section where you can talk about the Pokemon anime series as a whole or even discuss individual episodes. There's also the Watch-Along Club where the resident mod, EternallyAnna will be streaming episodes for the regulars to watch. I have yet to participate in it but it's a very fun part of the section.

Have a great time, and remember to read the rules or ask a moderator if you have questions. I do hope you enjoy it here at PC!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Thanks,btw Ahsan is my real name,I will try to active the grass type club I also like Tyranitar and Psychic pokemon like gengar,no buizel isn't my favorite my favorite is Ivysaur now haha!
    I not very intrested in animes so i will rarely post on that section -_- I like pokemon gaming Pokemon games and hacked games,I Have so much trading cards too.
    I will try to participate in every section but i doubt this is a very huge forum for me.

Thanks for the support everyone :)

Back