• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Hello, I just signed up for the forums, so thought I would stop and say hi here. I recently bought a 3DS and have been playing SoulSilver and White. I was looking for a site where I can get help with completing my pokedex, trade evolutions, game specific pokemon, etc, etc, and thought this place looked nice.

So about me, I am 22, I live with my girlfriend, who also plays, but we share a DS, and my other nin pokemon obsessions include football, nascar, netflix and xbox. And obviously I am Drew.

Years
  • Hey there Drew, a big welcome to PokeCommunity! :) Good choice getting a 3DS, it's really really worth it nowadays. With wonderful games like Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Kid Icarus, and the upcoming X and Y, it's hard not to be tempted to get one, bahaha.

Trading's a pretty popular thing among many of our members here and Jay kindly pointed you in the direction of our Trade Corner board, which I'm sure you'll enjoy. You can open up your own trade shop if you have 20 or more different Pokemon to offer but if you're just looking for a single trade or two, then check out the Quick Trade thread! Hope you get whatever it is you're looking for and complete that 'dex. I'm still very behind in my Pokedex in Black 2, though I have plans to try and catch up before the sixth generation rolls around (and since I have Wi-Fi now, whee). Perhaps we can trade in the future? Though I don't think I have too much to trade yet.. gotta do some breeding and open up a shop when I'm able! Hope to see you around the trading board and I can vouch that you'll have a pleasant experience there as its regulars are wonderful people.

Since you're a gamer and interested in TV shows/sports, I recommend the Video Games and General Entertainment boards for you as well! The former is clearly for all game-related chatter and you can even share your Let's Plays/videos there if you make any. General Entertainment is one of our more diverse boards since you can discuss music, sports, anime, TV shows, movies, and even books over there. They'll both be great places to check out and are both quite active. Hopefully you take these wee suggestions into consideration and end up finding the special boards here that you can call home. :D Remember to read the rules and contact a staff member if there's anything that you're confused about here, though the most important thing to remember is not to be shy and keep posting around. You'll have the best possible experience that way.

Welcome to the forum once again, Drew, and hope you have a great day! Glad to see you took some time to make an introduction thread to introduce yourselves to our wonderful members.

Years
  • Hey there Drew, and welcome to PC! My name is Zach, and it's a pleasure in getting to know you! {:3}

Looks like my good friend Cirno above explained the general gist of things we have to offer here at PC, so be sure to have a look out if you haven't already done so! :3 I came to stop on by and welcome you myself, and yes, you will have so much fun here on PC!

As a reminder, please be sure that you look over the rules here, so that you do not wind up getting into trouble. The last thing we want to see here is new users getting an infraction on their profile by simply not following the rules :(

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate in asking anyone around here on staff (users with the bold usernames), and they would be more than glad to help you out whenever you may need them!

Hope you enjoy your stay here at PC, Drew! You are always welcome to send me a friend request if you want! And you are also always more than welcome to either send me a PM and or leave a VM on my profile if you ever wish to chat with me! ^_^

Back