• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hi im kingler 81 Cause well i love Kinglers. Massive Crabs who can cut you in half with one snip are so freaking awesome. Back to realistics though. I enjoy Anime sports hunting stuff like that being from Alabama. Im a high tech redneck in a way. After a lot of crap went down on a mc server i staffed on i found myself looking for something else to pass my time and I found hacks. So hello all and i will enjoy my stay hopefully.

NameMeansAll

Stay true-anything is Possible
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2013
    Hey welcome to the forum! ^_^ Hope you like it here It's very fun and awesome cool people here as well. Yeah Kingler is pretty cool.. See you around!

Years
  • I passed a lot of my time years back by playing hacks myself, especially Shiny Gold and Brown. Was very sad that Shiny Gold never was completed. ;v; But it was amazing to play nonetheless and we have even more Johto hacks to try out now in 2013. Welcome to PokeCommunity, kingler 81!

Kingler is a total beast and was one of my powerhouses in HeartGold until I restarted haha. So used to using special attack water types but he proved to be a very useful physical sweeper throughout the game, whoot. Since you mentioned being into anime and sports that definitely means you'll love our General Entertainment board, where you can discuss both of those things as well as music, movies, TV shows, and even books. It'll be a wonderful little area to check out so be sure to stop by sometime if you're interested! What anime have you seen!? I'm pretty big on anime and some of my favorites are Fairy Tail, Madoka, Fate/Zero, Attack on Titan.. there are so many great series so it's hard to list 'em all.

Being here will be a wonderful experience I'm sure since the community is lovely, so be sure to keep checking back and posting around. Always something new on a forum of this size. :) We'd love to have you! Feel free to ask any staff if you have questions aaaand don't be afraid to contact any one of us if you'd like to chat!

Years
  • Hi there Kingler, and welcome to PC!

We're always happy to see new members join the community and you're no exception. And like Cirno said, you'd love the General Entertainment section here since it houses almost every single entertainment-based topic you can think of, like your interests of anime and sports. The mod of said section, the wonderful Antemortem is a really nice guy so I'm sure he won't hurt you during your time over there. And we have more sections than just that place, there's trading, battling, ROM hacks, clubs, forum games, chit-chat, you name it!

And ah yes Kingler, it was an interesting but strong Water-type from the 1st Gen days, funnily enough my fave Pokemon is also a Water-type, so maybe you might want to check out the Water-type Pokemon Club as well where you can talk all about Water-type Pokemon. But yeah, we all hope you have a great time here and hopefully become an active member, and if you ever need help don't hesitate to contact a staff member like Cirno over there. Enjoy your stay!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back