• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2013
    Hey guys, I am new here and hopefully I am here for a long time! Found some amazing games being constantly posted about on this forum along with some very nice people.

As I am an avid Pokemon player I would like to help you Game Devs out as much as possible to get your amazing games out as fast as possible, so I would like to offer myself to you as a game tester for early version of your game as a 2nd opinion if you like. Would always provide extensive feedback on the game and how your doing!

Adios!

Years
  • Welcome to the Pokecommunity.

there are plenty of people interested in game development on here, just check out the ROM Hacks and Game Development sections of the site. Also, you should be sure to check up on the rules so that you don't get into trouble.

Other than that, we're generally a good bunch of people on here. I'm sure you'll fit right in.

Orifiel

Priestess
    Years
  • Oooh? Offer your help as a Game tester, is that so?
    Well that should be enough. Welcome to PC Wilks.
    I've been here like 4 weeks or so and I have fun here, despite the games, there's more
    you can do here on PC. But It would be better if you discover it yourself.
    If you need any help, just ask our kindest staffs and moderators.

lineofdeath

...overuser of the ellipsis...
    Years
  • hello there :)
    if you need anything talk to a moderator ( the ones with the blue names) im sure they'll be happy to help with any of you problems about our forum :)

Years
  • Hey Wilks! Welcome to PC!

If you were looking for a place for your game dev skills you'd definitely fit in well in PC's own Game Development section which has everything you need to know when it comes to game dev. I've got little knowledge in the section itself since I'm not talented in said field but you'll enjoy it though. The mod of said section, the wonderful Maruno is definitely the one you'd best ask for questions pertaining to that section.

But anyways, I'm sure you'll take time to explore the other parts of PC as well, and the staff are always happy to assist you, as well as even non-staff. Just remember to read the rules or if you're unsure where something goes, you can always ask in Community Questions & Feedback, which is right above this section. I do hope to see you around and have fun at PC Wilks!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back