• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello :)

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2013
    hi there .. i'm new member and my name is Mohammad, i like grass-type:t003: pokemon and water types :t160: and some bug types also steel types are awesom!

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
    Hi there, Mohammad Adil. Looks like you have variety types of fave Pokemon types, yes? I'm sure you'll like staying in here. Why wouldn't you join Pokemon Clubs? There are loads of them which talks about specific types of Pokemon.

If you're unsure what to do, you can ask mods, like Cirno, she's the mod in this section of Welcome Lounge. I hope you enjoy in here, and have fun!

Years
    Hi there Mohammad and welcome to PC!

Water is one of my fave Pokemon types as well, my most fave to be exact. I do like Grass-types as well and I believe you'll enjoy our clubs for Grass-types, Steel-types and Water-types, all in the Pokemon Clubs section. Joining clubs can be a great way to make new friends, and that's why it's one of my fave sections to post in due to all the fun topics.

But aside from that, any other interests you have? Like fave Pokemon games and such? I'm sure you'll find some other parts of the forum you might like, and everyone here is very friendly and cool and everything. Don't hesitate to ask any staff members in blue, orange and red if you need help, and I do hope to see you around the forums. Have fun at PC, Mohammad!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Grass and electrics are my two favorite types. Waters and steels are great too, though. But man.. all of the Pokemon types are awesome so it's hard to pick a favorite! n~n There's always at least a few cool Pokemon in each type. You should journey through our Pokemon clubs when you have the chance; Hikari already kindly linked you to them so poke around if you're interested. They've basically little groups you can join and meet people who have interests similar to yourself. Joining is probably one of the best ways to get a feel for our community and meet other fans. :) Welcome to PC, Mohammad!

If you need some help, give me a shout. Seems you've already made some posts but might not know where to post what exactly.. so in the future if you're ever confused you can contact a staff member with the blue, orange, or red names. They're here to help you! Don't hesitate to ask any one of us.

See you around and have a great time!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    oooo! I really like grass-types too! I am a huge fan of them. Meganium is my all time favorite, what's yours? :D

Welcome to the forums, sweetheart! Wind Heart mentioned that the Pokemon Clubs section would be THE perfect place for you to check out, we totally have a club for each and every typing out there. From my personal experience, it's a really fun section and you'll get to fanboy on everything about Pokemon out there. You can also do that in the many many sections we have out there, and here in the community, you can talk about Pokemon alll you want. :D

Not much to say myself, since most have been covered. :D I wish you all the best, and I hope you have a wonderful time here! Don't hesitate to ask questions, and read the rules if you haven't done so. ;) See ya!

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Well, hey there! Welcome to PC! :)

Oh, you like Grass Types? Well, I love them. Especially Venusaur, that's why I'm going to be choosing Bulbasaur in X/Y :) They're cool right? Most of them end up looking so awesome, haha; xD I agree with Steel Types. They have a SOLID defense! Also, some such as Aggron are so bulky and are powerful at the same time! :) Well, if you like types, you could check out the Pokémon Clubs! It's an awesome section where people can join clubs, such as Type Clubs etc. You can also have discussions about what you like! I so recommend go checking that out! It's an awesome place, and I've been there before too! Trust me, you'll make quite some friends there. :3~

I don't really like Bug Types; they just seem a little weak other then being great at status-inflicting moves. But there must be a reason to why you like them! Some such as Beautifly seem really pretty too! Also, make sure you don't forget to check out other parts of the forum too! I'm sure you'll find something you'll like; something that you'll have an interest in! xD;; Also, if you ever have a question or you need help, please contact a moderator, an admin or a super moderator. These guys can always help you out of you have a problem! And feel free to drop by a VM on my profile, I always like talking to people! I'm sure we can become good friends. :D So, enjoy and...

Have fun! ;D~

Back