• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
  • Heya, Pika! Welcome to PC, how are you doing? :) You should tell us a little bit about yourself so we can get to know you a bit; that way it'll be easier to meet people. Maybe you can share when you got into Pokemon and what other things you enjoy besides the series, like hobbies or other interests. Do you like Naruto? I see "sasuke" in your username so I'm a bit curious.. I was so obsessed with that series a few years ago. Need to catch up with the manga soon! <3

Enjoy your stay here on the forum, though, and let our lovely staff with the blue, orange, and red names know if you need anything. And if you'd like to chat about Pokemon or pretty much anything else, you can leave a message on my profile. Hooray for friends! See you around. Hope you end up loving the community as much as we all do and stick around as an active member~

ShiningLust

Gym Leader of Ground Oden
    Years
  • welcome to PC I'm Oden nice to meet u if u need any help or u want me to help u with something don't be shy just ask me and ill help the best way I can hope to see u around

Years
    • Seen Aug 26, 2023
    Well, hey there! Welcome to PC! I'm sure you'll love it here, since there is a ton of stuff to do here and it's really fun! I also see a Sasuke in your name, so I'm guessing you like Naruto? That's an awesome series! I hate the fillers though, there are too many of them, haha; xD

I'm sure you'll find parts of this forum interesting! I've been here for a while now, and I've been having a ton of fun. You should check out other parts of PC; They are great! :D~ Also, if you have any problems, please ask a member of staff! Just like Cirno above said, the colours are blue for a moderator, gold for a super mod and a awesome red for an admin. Alsom if you want to ever talk, please leave by a VM; I love talking to people, so I know that we can become good friends! I'm also sure that you will make a TON of other friends too! :D

So, make sure to have fun! I'm sure I'll be seeing you around soon, haha;
    Have fun!

<3

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • HEY PIKA! It's nice to meet ya! Welcome to PC!

I'd love to get to know you more, so why not tell us a bit more about yourself? It doesn't have to be a lot , but just some info to learn more about you. Other can also show you
    around a bit that way too and show you awesome places you can visit. You'll find there's a lot of places to browse around and explore here. Don't be shy to talk to anyone, we're a nice , lovely set of people. I have to admit our community is really close and pretty much a big family! But to get you started, what got you into Pokemon? Is there a particular thing you like about Pokemon? Such as the games, or anime, or card game? Any generation of Pokemon or games you like? I started with Red version and the anime myself. One of my favorite generations in the 3rd one , but I love them all! Now at 21 I'm really excited for Pokemon X and Y! :)

Anyway, hope you have fun here! As Cirno said, you can contact any staff if you have any questions. See you around and feel free to talk to me anytime! I'm always open for a chat so just leave me a VM on my profile. :3

Years
  • Hello there Pika. Welcome to PC!

Since you didn't write a lot in your post, why not tell us a bit more about you because I bet everyone wants to know what your interests are. Given your username, are you a Naruto fan as well? Anyways, I'm sure you'll fit in to the community just fine given how kind everyone here is, and I bet they'd all love to meet you too. I'm 21 and I've been into Pokemon for 14 years now, and I often got mocked for still being a fan aged in their 20's.

Anyways, I'm hoping to see you around the forums and if you need a friend just leave me a visitor message, because I love meeting new members! Also, there's staff who you can ask if you have questions, and remember to read the rules if you can as well. Have fun here at PC, Pika!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

PokemonCollector-N

Pokemon Collector
    Years
  • Welcome! I think everyone else pretty much covered the process for starting off on the forums, so I'm just here to give my greetings and that I hope you have a great time here. Most of the people here don't seem to bite too hard.

Back