• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2013
    Hello there! I'm new here. I came here to post about Liquid Crystal hack bug... I'm stuck in the game... But I think I'll stay around :)

Ooh, I loved Liquid Crystal. Don't really play hacks much anymore but they're very fun to get into. LQ was probably one of my favorites and helped fill the hole that Shiny Gold left behind when the game was never completed. D: Welcome to PokeCommunity!

Crossing my fingers you do stick around for a while since this place is great and filled with some lovely Pokemon fans. You'll have all the resources you need to create your own hack if you're interested in that as well, so that's another reason not to disappear. Enjoy your time here! n~n You'll have lots to do as far as ROM hacking goes but try to remember all the other forum sections we have all over, too. We'd welcome you anywhere and hope you love this place as much as the rest of us. :) Have fun! If you need anything, just contact me or another staff member!

Back