• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

FatYak

FatYak
    Years
    Hello everyone! My name is Tristan but you can call me Fat Yak. I have been a large member of the Minecraft community, however now I am shifting over to Pokemon. I have always played Pokemon my entire life, but now I am trying to become more involved. I love playing hacked ROMs and making videos of it. I am looking to start a Youtube channel so I can upload my gameplay. I already have a Minecraft channel where I have 33 subscribers and tons of views. If/When I make a new channel, I would love it if some of the people here could follow my videos and give me some constructive criticism. Well I think thats it for now!

I hope my experience here is great,

Fat Yak

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Nice to meet ya, Tristan, which you have a cool name btw ~ you have the same name has a friend of mine before he moved!

I haven't exactly tried minecraft yet, but when I do, I'm going to try and convenience others to play with me. I heard it was pretty fun and good to pass the time, so, I'll go into it with good ideas! Of course, you can find many ROM Hacks here too. Ever played Dark Rising? It's really amazing, buuut it was sort of hard for me, hehe.

But yeah, totally make yourself at home, and I'll be here if you have any questions about anythiiiing, or just simply want to chat! I'm always happy to meet new people. :3 I really do hope you have a great experience and time here too. <3

Years
    If you'd like to grab a little more attention to your channel, you're more than welcome to link it in your signature. That'd probably be the best place for it, though we do also have a great Let's Plays, Guides and Reviews subforum where you can post LPs and other gaming footage. LGDArm up there is the moderator in that area so if you have questions, definitely contact him as he is a lovely person. n_n

Welcome to PokeCommunity, Tristan! I've played Minecraft a little before but don't have my own account so it's kind of a hassle. It's still a wonderful game and mods make it so much more fun so whenever I do play I dabble mostly in that. Pretty sure we have many Minecraft fans here too, so you've come to a great community.

Enjoy yourself here, yes?! :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 25, 2013
    Aha! A Youtuber! You know what I hate about you guys?! Nothing!!! I soooo effing love you guys! ♥

Welcome to the tPC channel err board! I hope you find this a fine place to have fun with. Oh and yeah battle and trade with us! When you fight me, let me win always okay? Cool!

Tootles ~

FatYak

FatYak
    Years
    Thanks everyone for welcoming me!

@LGDArm: I was actually going to make a new let's play for Dark Rising! I have never tried it but heard it was good so I wanted to give it a go!

@Cirno Thanks. I will be sure to look into that thread.

@Chntz Who doesn't?

Back