• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!!

Years
    • Seen May 23, 2014
    I am a long time fan of pokemon, I have been playing from the beginning and have been obsessed ever since. I have recently set myself up with a new goal when I bought X and Y, it is to fully complete the national-dex. The more I have been starting to work on that the more I began to realize that I could really use help from other pokemon lovers out there! Then that search began and I wound up here! So I would like to introduce myself, my name is Brett! I am here to find a group of friends who would enjoy to trade, battle, and enjoy pokemon together helping each other to our goals!!

AluminiumOxide

Aka Ansirent
    Years
  • Hi brother Brett welcome to PC, Hope your gonna mix up here and make too many amazing friends, As you know PC is a very good place to talk about Battling,Raising Pokemon,Trade,Emulation,Rom Hacking etc. And there are some non Pokemon forum like general entertainment visit that forum and talk about amazing films, computer games, Console etc as you like, Also visit Pokemon club where you can make a club and discuss about some type of Pokemon, And if you had any problem or any question forgot your shyness and come to me i will try to help you or if i can't you should either make a thread in question & feedback or you can PM any staff members okay ? :) And customizing many things like profile pic, Avatar, signature etc will be very nice you know :)

There is also a forum named Emulation & Rom Hacking and you need to spend 3 months here for team discussion in team discussion you can invite people to join in your project of your hack. But you need to fill the thread requirments. Like you need to give at least 4 or 6 screen shots but not Pokemons base stat, Pokemon Moveset. you also need to write the features and story above the screen shots. And same with Hack publishing but you doesn't need to spend 3 months to publish a hack to public. You need to write features, credit,story etc etc and do the thread requirments. If your thread is perfect so Dr.Fuji (The moderator of Emulation % ROM Hacking forum ) will choose this thread to publish and if it doesn't open in 24 -26 hour you should PM The moderators

all the rules of the forum written by the Moderator of the sub forum. And there are some different rules of different forum so be sure to read the rules and guide. okay :) so see you around hope you'll gonna do alot of things here :)

Foxing Buizel

*Turns head* *Bui!"
    Years
  • Welcome Brett, I am 23 and love playing Emerald my goal is to get all the symbols at the battle frontier.

I hope to see you out in the forums.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • My, nice to see another long time fan! I've been playing since elementary school myself! Growing up with Pokemon Yellow, Blue, and Red, was pretty amazing! I, too, am trying to fill up the Pokedex in Pokemon Y, which may be a tad tricky, ahaha, but, it can be done in time! I really wish you luck on completing your goal too. <3

You'll find that here, a lot of people are very willing to help you in any way they can! If you head on over to the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y board, you'll find some topics like the Friend Code thread, where you can share your FC with everyone, so that you can ask people for help there! There's also the Pokemon X&Y Quick Trade Thread where you can trade with other people, in case there's a pokemon that you'd really want!

But yes, I do hope your goal can be realized soon, and hey, if you ever want to chat, I'm always open for friendly chat, or I can help you out with anything too! Hope you'll have fun!

Years
  • Looks like our wonderful members already pointed you to the direction of some great places to check out here. Very happy to see that! Great choice joining PC as you'll probably find everything you need and more here. Not to toot the forum's horn, of course, but this really is a great place. Welcome, Brett. :D

Completing the 'dex will take a while but you'll have lots of fun along the way. Our traders will definitely be able to help you out; be sure to check out those links LGDArm left you as suggestions. I'm trying to catch everything I encounter but it's a little difficult since there are so many Pokemon this time around.. very easy to run out of pokeballs. This'll definitely be a special little forum home for you so keep checking back and posting. We do our best to make sure new members have a pleasant experience on PC.

Cheers 'n see you around!

Back