• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    New here, I just started playing pokemon again, I played about 10 years ago back on the Gameboy, gb color, and gb advanced.
    Trying to get to know the newer generation games. I am currently playing the ds with soulsilver, HeartGold, and I have the Black.
    I am a 42 year old mom. And yes I love pokemon

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Welcome pokey! (If thats what I may call you)

You wont be disappointed as you may already know, the Gen 5 games are really good too! :)

Well if there's anything you need help with just stop by my profile or any other member's and leave a PM or a visitor message

Years
  • Hi Azpokeymom! Haha, never too old for Pokemon. I've heard stories of people in their 60s and 70s playing, even. It's that amazing of a franchise. :D

We have boards here to discuss all the newer as well as the older games so they'd be my suggestions for places to check out for you. Will you consider trying X and Y in the future? They're some very superb games, though any Pokemon game is wonderful. I've been addicted for as long as I can remember.

Hope you enjoy the community and see you around! <3

2wise

2wise For You :P
    Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2014
    No worries, my Aunt is 43 and shes in love with Pikachu for some reason. I'm barely a member here meaning I'm new myself. Let's stroll through the guidelines around the board & hopefully our interest will last long enough before it fades away......again :P

Shmew

Shmew The Mew Hybird
    Years
  • hehe, hihi =D should friend me here, talk more, maybe we can get to know each other im ALWAYS looking to make a few more friends =)

Years
    • Seen Nov 9, 2013
    Thank you every one. Its great to be here and I am looking forward to learning a lot about the new stuff.

Mr Alpha: ty I think I am ganna start that one and play alittle tonight:)

Pokemon Lover: I have played the Gameboy ones, this is my first ds one,I am looking for Diamond and Pearl, think I am ganna have to get that offline,don't think it will end up at the game store here. So far 3rd is my favorite,but I haven't gotton very far in soulsilver yet, and have yet to start black.Its more fun to play with others so you can trade and stuff, when my kids grewout of it, I stopped cuz I didn't know anyone else who played around here.

Cirno: I have heard of people who played the online ones, that people

who know code make up, but I wasn't aware of anyone one my age

who plays the ds ones. Everyone has been making fun of me now that

I started again lol. I will most likely invest in the new ds, and play X

and(or) Y if I keep playing. I just need people I can play with kindalol.

I have heard they have ways to trade with people from your ds, but

still trying to figure that out. I think its ganna be more fun now that

I found this site :D

Goatman 4 yesit is :D

Last edited:
    Back