• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! :)

Years
    Hi everyone my name's Neary. I've been a fan of Pokemon ever since the year 1999 when I was a little kid. I recently got my first handheld console-the 3DS to actually play and own my very own Pokemon game. So I've been pretty excited about that. I used to borrow my friends games and play on theirs.

However, I kind of lost interest for the past few years until X Y came out and I thought it was just fantastic so I had to pick it up (I bought Pokemon Y) and watch the series as well. It's gotten to be so cute and amazing I'm so surprised. Especially since they tried something new instead of using the little sprites.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
    :) welcome, rainbow!

Yeah, I had the same. I did play all the generations, but after defeating the E4 in White 2, I lost interest in the game and I began to focus on Rom Hacking (especially Gen III). Though my rom hacking career has come to an end now, and I am happily addicted to Pokémon X! It's just so amazing! there's so much to do, and so many people to meet too :)
    It's so amazing, there is a whole section here that only focusses on the newest generation!

I hope you will like it here, and I hope we will be able to see you for a loooong time! if there's anything we can help with, just send a message to somebody! The people here are all nearly equally helpful, so you will have your questions answered really soon!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello there, Neary! Welcome to the forums, sweetheart! I've been a fan of Pokemon since 98, where I got to play Red for the first time. Wow, so Pokemon XY is like...your very first Pokemon game? You seem to have missed out, but that's alright! All the fun from the previous games seem to transfer over to the newer games, so that way you wouldn't be left out or anything like that! Yeah, I'm really impressed with the new features and the graphics as well. Playing Pokemon in 3D has changed ever so amazingly.

Anyways, Head on over to our Pokemon XY section for everything you need for the game. Have you gotten your friend code yet? You should share it with the forums! There's actually a thread for that, really. The games actually bring you closer with other Pokemon fans, so you make friends quicker and easier. PC is a great place to be in terms of Pokemon, and you will totally love it here. :)

I really like your avatar, btw! Leafeon is a great eeveelution, and I'm a fan of grass-types as well so that's also why! <3 I hope you do stick around, ok. See ya around the forums and have a wonderful time here. :)

Years
    Heya Neary, nice to see you here, and interesting name btw.

I've been a fan for ages now, and I'm glad you finally joined us because we are full of every kind of Pokemon fan you can imagine. X and Y sure did revolutionize Pokemon forever, and glad to see how you're enjoying Y so far. I do hope to get around to playing the games one day because I already got my 3DS XL but no games for it. Also, adorable Leafeon avatar btw.

As Megan and Alpha said, you should check out the XY section if you haven't done so already. There's also loads of other places you can check out here as well given the forum's diversity. Do have an awesome time here and if you ever need a new friend I'm always happy to take you on. See ya around!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Years
    The 3D graphics are super amazing and make it hard to put the game down. There are times when I can't stop playing and the story itself is absolutely addicting.. definitely a lot cooler than sprites, too. As amazing as the older Pokemon games were, it's hard for me to go back to them now after having played X/Y. @_@;

But welcome, Neary! :) Your avatar is breathtakingly adorable. Any kind of Pokemon fan is welcome here be it new or old so don't be scared to involve yourself in whatever interests you. PokeCommunity is a huge forum but despite that we're all very accepting. Rock on and let the staff know if you need help - they're available to assist whenever.

Back