• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Hi, Im Lolkat.

I like to play pokemon games, and have recently acquired internet capable of using wireless services. (yay)

I dont really play the pokemon TCG but I really enjoy collecting the cards!
    I have some cards I dont know if are real or not, but I cant show pictures of them until i have 15 posts D:

A couple of my favorite pokemon are Swinub, Quilava, and Genesect.

So hello Pokecommunity!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Baaaw, hey there kitty kat! And hooray for internet! I remember a time where I didn't have internet for months. But, it's nice to hear that you've gotten wireless internet! It does make things like wireless trading and battling easier! <33

I enjoy collecting the TCG cards too - I used to have a wide collection of old cards, and right now, they're probably hidden around here somewhere, though I'm just too lazy to look for them. Quilava is a cool pokemon, btw! I start out with Cyndaquil on all my normal G/S/C or HeartGold run through!

One good way to increase your post count is to simply go to a board that interest you the most, and post in a few threads! As long as they're within the rules, of course! I'm sure that you'll enjoy posting. :3 So, I hope you'll have a glorious stay, and if you need any help, feel free to ask a member of the staff team! Like myself, or anyone else in a cool bolded blue!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Baaaw, hey there kitty kat! And hooray for internet! I remember a time where I didn't have internet for months. But, it's nice to hear that you've gotten wireless internet! It does make things like wireless trading and battling easier! <33

I enjoy collecting the TCG cards too - I used to have a wide collection of old cards, and right now, they're probably hidden around here somewhere, though I'm just too lazy to look for them. Quilava is a cool pokemon, btw! I start out with Cyndaquil on all my normal G/S/C or HeartGold run through!

One good way to increase your post count is to simply go to a board that interest you the most, and post in a few threads! As long as they're within the rules, of course! I'm sure that you'll enjoy posting. :3 So, I hope you'll have a glorious stay, and if you need any help, feel free to ask a member of the staff team!

Thanks, and I always start with Cyndaquil too in HG and SS, though I did decide to try a Chikorita run.

Years
  • The Pokemon TCG board will be waiting until you hit 15 posts to ask any questions you may have about cards. And don't worry - 15 isn't much at all, right? Just be sure not to spam and you'll be a-okay. Welcome to the community! <33

And great to hear you got wireless 'nets. I still have wired internet but thankfully my Mac can create a portable wi-fi hotspot so that's how I connect online with my 3DS. You play X/Y, yes? Wireless play is so much more fun and easily accessible now so it's very worth it to connect and play with others. Trading and battling especially are great, plus we have neat new things like Wonder Trade. You'll be able to do trades, battles, and other cool things here, so stick around and have a blast. :)

Years
  • Hey Lolkat and welcome to the forums :D Congrats on the wireless internet services X3 I like to collect the cards too... well recently since my friend got me obsessed with them but the art is always awesome too! XD
    I hope you'll have fun in the forums :D

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the forums, buddy! Glad to have you. Cyndaquil line = favourite starter line by the way, you automatically get +36 style points from me

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2016
    Thanks everyone! Im enjoying the forums so far! If i didnt have this wireless net, i wouldnt be able to do all these fabulous things like wonder trading :P

Back