• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2013
    Hi there! My name is SarriC and I have been playing Pokemon since was 16 (I got a gameboy advance for my birthday that year! Really fun times).

Recently I got into watching the anime series, and am really enjoying it.

Pokemon X is a lot of fun.

Other than Pokemon, I enjoy reading all sorts of books, and am in school for a writing degree. I have a lovely husband and he puts up with my Pokemon hobby quite well even though he's never played the game. :)

Oh! I caught my 1st ever shiny yesterday!

In some ways I still feel like such a newbie in the game, because I missed out on basically all the DS versions of the game until I got a DS Lite and Pokemon Black last year. I still have a lot to learn about how to put together an excellent team. Right now I just go on instinct, and which Pokemon I like the best.

Hope you guys have a great day! Looking forward to making many friends here.

SarriC

I've gotten back into the anime with the X and Y series recently myself, it's pretty great. But the Pokemon games are wonderful as well so it's cool to hear that you've been playing for so long! Oh, and congrats on the shiny. :) Welcome to PC!

Hope you have an awesome time here and no worries if you feel new to Pokemon; we have plenty of different people here. You'll be welcome regardless! Be sure to post around lots and let the staff know if you need anything. Awesome meetin' you, Sarri!

Nolafus

Aspiring something
    Years
    Welcome to PC SarriC! :D

I got into pokemon pretty late myself. In fact, my first pokemon game was Black as well! We actually have a lot in common! For instance:

SarriC said:
    Pokemon X is a lot of fun.
    I got Pokeon X too!

SarriC said:
    Other than Pokemon, I enjoy reading all sorts of books, and am in school for a writing degree.
    I actually just switched my major over to a writing degree.

SarriC said:
    In some ways I still feel like such a newbie in the game, because I missed out on basically all the DS versions of the game until I got a DS Lite and Pokemon Black last year.
    Like I said before, Black was my first game too. Although I got it a few years ago.

This is a little weird, are you my long lost twin or something? Wait, I already have a twin... Triplet maybe? XD

Anyway, if you're really into writing, why not check out our Fan Fiction & Writing section? I know I would love it if you stopped by and posted some of your work, contributed to some topics, or even read some other people's writings.

If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask any staff member. It's what we're here for! Welcome to PC and I hope you can stay with us for a long time! :D

Years
    Hi there and welcome!

I'm new to the forum myself and until Pokemon X I hadn't poked any mons for years, since Red on my Game Boy. ;)

I've got an English degree with dramaturgy and theatre history thrown in. I wish you the best of luck with the writing and if you ever write a play I'm hereby offering my services as proofreader of sorts if you like. :D

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Welcome to the forums! The GameBoy Advance was a great system, wasn't it? I bought a Micro about a year back just to relive memories.

I hope you have an awesome time Sarri, I'll see you around!

Back