• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Hello guys and girl!
    I'm Zettiee, from England..

Don't really know what else to put?

I played pokemon way back in the 90's when I was in school, played untill start of Gen 3.
    just returned and picked up black 2 and a DS.

Also any recommendation on what game to get next?

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hiya Zettiee, welcome to PC! It's a pleasure meeting you. How are you today? :3 England sure is a beautiful country. I've been there once before, but that was quite some time ago and I don't remember much anymore. It sure would be nice if I could visit your country once again!

How about telling us more about yourself, such as your hobbies, favourite food, favourite Pokemon, etc? What is it you like most about Pokemon? Anything at all, really! We'd love to get to know you more as a member. c:

B/W2 sure are amazing games! I've played them and really got right into it. The beautiful graphics and amazing storyline simply go so well together. Now that X&Y is out, perhaps you could try them out next? Although I have yet to play it, I've heard of how good it is from lots of people. It's my personal recommendation :3

So yeah, that's all from me! Feel free to explore the forums and to find out what interests you. If you ever need any assistance, our friendly Moderators will always be there for anything that you might need. Have a great day and enjoy your stay! n_n

Starry Windy

Everything will be Daijoubu.
    Years
  • Hi Zettiee. I never visited England before, but I heard it's one nice place that you must be proud! I basically started to truly playing Pokémon when I'm on Gen 3. And Black 2 is one nice game for sure, I have played it, the storyline sure is one of the top-notch. I wonder if you consider to buy X or Y? I haven't played it but I'm aiming to buy one soon due to many positive reviews from my friends.

I hope you can find any sections that find your interest if you're looking around, and you can talk with anyone. Like Synerjee which posted above me, myself, and any other friendly members you'll find as you started to be in here more! Have fun and see you around~

Years
    • Seen Feb 18, 2017
    Thanks for the warm welcome!
    So you wanted to know more about me? ^_^
    I'm 21 years old, male. o.o
    I don't really have a favorite food unless cake counts? :O

My fave pokemon(s) would have to be Porygon, glameow!

Hope maybe to find a nice deal on a 3ds and X (mainly because blue is awesome.)

Years
  • Ahh welcome to the forum! :) B/W2 were so good so I'm glad to hear you got 'em. I recommend X and Y afterwards for sure as they're definitely different to the usual Pokemon due to the 3D graphics.. it'll pull you in, hehe. I have almost 200 hours in mine and have enjoyed every second! Good luck on finding a nice deal for your 3DS~

But anyone who loves cake is automatically awesome because.. well, it's cake. <33 I love chocolate cake but we don't have it too much unless it's for special occasions. Though food in general sounds great about now since I woke up a while ago but still haven't had breakfast.

Anyways, have a blast here and hope to see you around, yes? I'm always here to help you out if need be, Zettiee.

Back