• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
  • Hello all of you!

My name on the internet is Mr. Flix. However, this name was already taken, so I guess here I am MrFlix now...
    I am a Pokémon Fan since the beginning, and have played every game so far. Over the years, I have absorbed many a trivial knowledge about the games, and together with knowledge I have accumulated deliberately, I consider myself (without modesty^^") a Pokémon Professor. Nontheless, I am not reluctant to learn new things or relearn old things :)

I joined PokéCommunity today, because, and that may sound cliche, am on a search for new friends. Stuff happened in my life which kinda left me down, and so a friend recommended to meet new people. In case you like talking and would be interested, my skype name is gersonder .

Besides that, I also plan to be active on the forum as well, don't worry.

At long last, some stuff about me personally: I am a German male, 20 years old (with a yearly change on August 24th), a Nintendo-Fanboy (but also like the Playstation a bit), a video game addict (it is beginning to tone down, though :)) and am said to be a nice person x3

Anything else you wanna know about me? Just reply here, ask and I will deliver ;)

Last edited:
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Mr.Flix!

It's alright, here you can find plenty of friends. You see discussions, competitive battling, trading and many other things all the time here in this community. Pokemon is by far the most entertaining game and and most cherished memory holder for anyone. There's countless of things to learn with each generation that passes and new people to battle and befriend. Here you may find such people, ones who enjoy battling while others just like to discuss their favorite and memorable moments of a game.

You can check out threads such as the Metal and Color Generation Gaming, Advanced, etc. These are some of the sections for those who enjoy the previous generations and like to talk about them. There's also the Spin-off game section for games like Pokemon Snap, Pinball, Colosseum, Mystery Dungeon, and so on. There's a lot more to explore on this forum, so once again, I welcome you and enjoy your visit here!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • I think it's always fun to learn new things about Pokemon, as well as stick to common knowledge about it! I should know, because it takes a ton of knowledge to do well in competitive battles and breeding and what not, so, hooray for pokemon professors! Speaking of which, maye you can take a look at the Pokemon General board? You can talk about all sorts of stuff about pokemon - like theories, polls, and so on!

PC is indeed a nice place to meet some new friends, as everyone is friendly around here, and is all so willing to meet new friends too! I'd say take part in some discussions around the forum, and you'll be more likely to meet some new people there! Of course, anytime you're looking for a pal, I'll be happy to have a friendly chat with you at anytime!

As a fellow video game addict, I'm a Nintendo addict too! What's your favourite Nintendo series? I really love Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, annnd, well, the games from Nintendo are great in general! I moderate the Video Games board, so, you're more than welcome to check it out and talk about all your favourite video games!

You do indeed seem like a really friendly and nice person, so no doubt you'll have loads of new buddies! Welcome to PC! If you need assistance or anything, all you need to do is ask, and we'll help you out to the best of our ability. <3

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
  • Welcome Mr. Flix, I hope you enjoy yourself here! There's some pretty cool people here, so I don't think you'll have any problem making friends :) Hope to see you around the forums!

Years
  • Better late than never! Welcome to the forum, Flix. Yay for Pokemon professors, big Pokefans are very much welcome and very loved here. ;P

So happy to hear you plan to be active! We can never have too many active members here and you're all so welcome. Being German is also really cool - I have family living there and want to go visit some day. Luckily I have people whose houses I can crash in so it won't be too difficult. <3 I'm sure you'll have a lot of boards to explore being such a big Pokemon fan and gamer so be sure to check out great places like Pokemon Gaming Central and others that our amazing members have suggested for you. You're free to ask the staff if you need some help but remember that everyone is here for you if need be. :) We're eager to help!

You sound totally cool so you are required to stay. There is no ifs, ands, or buts! Stick around and continue posting. You'll have a whole bunch to do and explore here. Cheers and have a good, good day!

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
  • Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Mr. Flix. Around here I am the RockSmashGod, but you can call me Alex. :)

Like the others have said there's always room for more people here at tPC, so don't think you're a burden! Any of us would be happy to talk to you. ;)

If you have a problem our moderators would be happy to help you. If they don't know the answer to your question, then maybe our super moderators or administrators would be helpful in your endeavor. Those with [supporter]green[/supporter] usernames are donors and are not staff.

As always I'd love to talk to you!

-Alex

Years
  • Yay, more welcomes =D

I think it's always fun to learn new things about Pokemon, as well as stick to common knowledge about it! I should know, because it takes a ton of knowledge to do well in competitive battles and breeding and what not, so, hooray for pokemon professors! Speaking of which, maye you can take a look at the Pokemon General board? You can talk about all sorts of stuff about pokemon - like theories, polls, and so on!

PC is indeed a nice place to meet some new friends, as everyone is friendly around here, and is all so willing to meet new friends too! I'd say take part in some discussions around the forum, and you'll be more likely to meet some new people there! Of course, anytime you're looking for a pal, I'll be happy to have a friendly chat with you at anytime!

As a fellow video game addict, I'm a Nintendo addict too! What's your favourite Nintendo series? I really love Fire Emblem, Legend of Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, annnd, well, the games from Nintendo are great in general! I moderate the Video Games board, so, you're more than welcome to check it out and talk about all your favourite video games!

You do indeed seem like a really friendly and nice person, so no doubt you'll have loads of new buddies! Welcome to PC! If you need assistance or anything, all you need to do is ask, and we'll help you out to the best of our ability. <3
    Thanks for the recommendations! I will definitely check Pokémon General out, like every other of the Boards x3
    Besides Pokémon, my favorite series is The Legend of Zelda. I just like the puzzles and all that, but I die kinda often at the bosses TwT

Welcome Mr. Flix, I hope you enjoy yourself here! There's some pretty cool people here, so I don't think you'll have any problem making friends :) Hope to see you around the forums!
    Hope to see you around, too =)

Better late than never! Welcome to the forum, Flix. Yay for Pokemon professors, big Pokefans are very much welcome and very loved here. ;P

So happy to hear you plan to be active! We can never have too many active members here and you're all so welcome. Being German is also really cool - I have family living there and want to go visit some day. Luckily I have people whose houses I can crash in so it won't be too difficult. <3 I'm sure you'll have a lot of boards to explore being such a big Pokemon fan and gamer so be sure to check out great places like Pokemon Gaming Central and others that our amazing members have suggested for you. You're free to ask the staff if you need some help but remember that everyone is here for you if need be. :) We're eager to help!

You sound totally cool so you are required to stay. There is no ifs, ands, or buts! Stick around and continue posting. You'll have a whole bunch to do and explore here. Cheers and have a good, good day!
    Ayeaye, Ma'am! I shall stay here! xD
    Yay, Family in Germany x3 Where estimate do they live? Maybe they are close to me x3

Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Mr. Flix. Around here I am the RockSmashGod, but you can call me Alex. :)

Like the others have said there's always room for more people here at tPC, so don't think you're a burden! Any of us would be happy to talk to you. ;)

If you have a problem our moderators would be happy to help you. If they don't know the answer to your question, then maybe our super moderators or administrators would be helpful in your endeavor. Those with [supporter]green[/supporter] usernames are donors and are not staff.

As always I'd love to talk to you!

-Alex
    Thanks for explaining that to me =)
    And don't worry, I wont think I am a burden^^

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Welcome MrFlix! If you're interested in breeding or competitive battling check out my shop (Linked at the top of my signature) and see if anything there interests you. I'm always open to take different requests and try to breed pokémon I do not already have as well. :) Hope to see you around!

Years
  • HaiHai~

I'm back! Had some absence, but I plan to become very active here now again ^w^
    Will also try to sneak in a bit advertisement for my Youtube videos... ;b

Now onto updating my profile...

Daixtey

The Sin of Joy
    Years
  • Hey there :3

I also came recently back from a longer absence

And dat' advertising hehehe :3 But yeah, hope to see you around some more!

(Not that experienced with posts like this hehehehe :3)

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Hi there Mr. Flix!
    I'm kinda new here :3 hope I can be friends with you and everyone! I'm a Pokemon fan too although sadly have missed all the generations except from gen 1 and 6.... I would love to talk when you like!

Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2016
    Is that the same as private messages? Oh god I must sound like a total noob.... xD

Back