• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

dirkac

scarfmaster asterisk
Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Um, hello everybody!

I'm dirkac, and I'm well, new to PC :P

Well then, yeah, I hope it'll be good here :D

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Great morning to you, dikac! Welcome to PC, and I'm thrilled to have you on board- you seem like a really friendly person!

I do think PC is a great place to unwind and relax when you're feeling stressed out, or just want to have some fun in general! We've got boards that cover a wide arrange of topics, from Pokemon, to maybe general ROM Hacking, or Art, or general Video Games. The people here are also very nice, and would love to chat with you! In fact, I'll be happy to get to know you too! We can chat in PMs or VMs someday, and we can be friends! I'd like that. :3 Ah, so, I hope you'll explore what PC has to offer, and we also have a wide collection of events right now, and coming up in the near future!

So thanks for being with us! I do look forward on your participating around the forums, and I hope you'll remain active! Have a lovely stay, and if you need any help with anything around the forums, I'll gladly assist you, or you can ask another member or staff member for help too! <3

Years
  • I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here given how nice of a community this is so it's great to have you, dirkac. Welcome to PC!

Are you new to Pokemon forums as a whole? How long've you been into the franchise and have you played X/Y? We'd love to know a little more so we can welcome you better and become friends. Perhaps we have more in common than just being Pokemon fans, after all. ♥

Either way, you'll have a fantastic time here; this is a very nice community with a bunch of great people. We can all vouch that you should stick around and have a great time so be sure to do just that! Go ahead and discuss whatever interests you. I'm always around to lend a hand if you're lost, too, as are the other staff members, so there is someone out there who can show you the ropes of the community anytime. Don't be scared to contact them.

See you around! :)

dirkac

scarfmaster asterisk
    Years
    • Seen Jul 3, 2023
    Thanks you guys, I appreciate it ^_^

But, yeah, I've been on several Forums since like 2007, and I thought I was a member here but seems not, so I joined xD

And yeah, I've been into the Gaming part of the franchise since Pokémon Ruby and Sapphire were released, but been Animé fan since GS :O

I've also gotten into Cmpetetive Battling since last year, and it's going well with it.

I also like spriting and making art and all that, so yeah ^o^

And, yeah, I like Animé and Manga, too :I

And, um, I'm kinda shy and not all too well at talking, but, yup, thanks you guys! o^~^o

Back