• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2014
    I'm generally pretty new to pokemon and definitely forums. I have mainly played Pokemon Emerald and Pokemon White and have seen a few pokemon Anime episodes so I am far from a pokemon expert but so far I am loving the community and the games. I can't wait to make new friends and invite friends onto theses forums.

Thank You,
    Shifty_Shiftry​

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Welcome to the forums, Shiftry! <3 We are all generally a great pokemon community full with wondrous people who would love to become friends with you! As a matter of fact, I'd definitely love to be PC buds with ya. I'm always happy to meet new friends. :3

It's great that you've mainly played Emerald and White- I have a lot of memories for those games! In Emerald, I always liked dealing with Team Aqua and Team Magma. Those guys were great villains, y'know? I also loved raising the pokemon that were obtainable in that game; I've rasied Blaziken, Milotic, Flygon, Gorebyss, Altaria, and so on; the gen 3 pokemon games had the majority of my favourite pokemon! Pokemon White wasn't too bad either; the story was quite interesting, and Team Plasma had the most developed characters, imo. The music was really awesome too!

Anywho, I hope you'll enjoy the forums, and it's great to meet you today! If you are in need of any assistance around PC, you are more than welcome to ask a member of the staff team for help. Have a great morning, and a great stay here on PC. <3

Friends are just around the corner! Hearty welcome to you, Shifty_Shiftry.

Emerald's among some of my favorite Pokemon games as I'm really big on the third generation so yay for having played it! You'll have plenty to discuss here regardless of whether or not you've played a lot of the games or are a newer fan so not many worries there. The community here is quite accepting - we get plenty of newer or casual Pokemon fans really often and they all settle in well. ♥ So don't be scared to ask if you're in need of some help with anything related to Pokemon as we have lots of knowledgeable people to help you out.

Feel free to shoot me a friend request if you'd like as I'm more than happy to be your buddy! Totally hope you stick around and all that jazz; it'd be sad not to because this place is great. Like Aura said, just contact anyone on staff for help and hopefully we see you around, yeah? :D

Back