• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
  • Hi! My name is Brodie and I'm new here. I'm not that good at introducing myself, but... I'm 16 and I live in England, and I've been playing Pokémon since FireRed. Currently I own Platinum, Black, HeartGold, SoulSilver, and X. I'm also super into a bunch of other video games and anime and things!! So... that's basically it. I'm hoping I'll be able to make at least a few friends here, haha~

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
    Years
  • Any time, if you have any questions about the forum or anything, feel free to drop me a visitor message on my profile.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeeey Brodie! Nice to meet ya!

Mmm, that's a great series of games that you've played! I especially would like to go back to Pokemon Platinum since it has a wonderful storyline, as well as HeartGold, because I always think that the Johto region is amazing to play in. I'm also really big into video games and anime too; especially Fire Emblem and Kuroko no Basuke, but always like trying new things! As said, check out the Video Games section, or the Anime sub forum over at the Culture and Media section to talk about Video Games and Anime respectively!

And yeah, I'll be really glad to be your PC friend! You're welcome to send me a friend request anytime, or we can chat about loaaads of stuff! Welcome to PC, and have a magnificent stay. c:

Years
  • Attack on Titan avatar?! Oh yes, you already have a lot of brownie points in my eyes. Welcome to the forum, Brodie! :)

Friends are inevitable to make here as we're quite the chatty bunch on PC, so you'll find cool peeps before you know it. Why not drop me off a message if you're interested in talking!? I'd love to discuss AoT or other things with you as you seem quite cool. The Anime & Manga as well as Video Games forums will be thrilled to have you so be sure to poke around and explore there.. but either way, given how huge a forum this is, you'll likely find lots to do.

How've you been liking X and Y, by the way? Happy with the sixth gen? Be sure to post around the many Pokemon boards too; they're callin' your name, hah.

See you around and hope to see you lots!

Years
  • Heeeey Brodie! Nice to meet ya!

Mmm, that's a great series of games that you've played! I especially would like to go back to Pokemon Platinum since it has a wonderful storyline, as well as HeartGold, because I always think that the Johto region is amazing to play in. I'm also really big into video games and anime too; especially Fire Emblem and Kuroko no Basuke, but always like trying new things! As said, check out the Video Games section, or the Anime sub forum over at the Culture and Media section to talk about Video Games and Anime respectively!

And yeah, I'll be really glad to be your PC friend! You're welcome to send me a friend request anytime, or we can chat about loaaads of stuff! Welcome to PC, and have a magnificent stay. c:

I'm probably going to go back to HeartGold once I'm done with X since it's probably my favourite out of all of them. I also got Fire Emblem: Awakening for my birthday, and I'm really liking it so far! I've only watched the first episode of KNB but I'm planning to watch more soon. :>

Thank you!

Attack on Titan avatar?! Oh yes, you already have a lot of brownie points in my eyes. Welcome to the forum, Brodie! :)

Friends are inevitable to make here as we're quite the chatty bunch on PC, so you'll find cool peeps before you know it. Why not drop me off a message if you're interested in talking!? I'd love to discuss AoT or other things with you as you seem quite cool. The Anime & Manga as well as Video Games forums will be thrilled to have you so be sure to poke around and explore there.. but either way, given how huge a forum this is, you'll likely find lots to do.

How've you been liking X and Y, by the way? Happy with the sixth gen? Be sure to post around the many Pokemon boards too; they're callin' your name, hah.

See you around and hope to see you lots!

Ahh!! I always love finding other people who like SNK, haha.

I'll be sure to do that, thank you! c: I've been the sixth gen so far. I've had X for a few weeks, but I'm only on the third gym because I haven't had a lot of time to play recently. :< And I'll have a look around all the different boards and see which ones I find particularly interesting, thanks again!! :')

Back