• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

froxezaen

The Guy
Years
  • Hey Guys!
    My name is Froxezaen (or Froxy)
    I'm new here and I'm just following the suggestion box for new members :)
    I'm 19, I live in Ireland and I study Games & Apps development in college, and have recently gotten interested in Pokemon hacks, Thanks to Linkandzelda's Liquid Crystal! :D

I hope to get to know some people and make some friends on here :D

Thanks for reading :P

Years
  • Welcome to PC!

I've wanted to try out some of the ROM hacks, namely the ones Drayano has made like Blaze Black and Volt White (2), and Sacred Gold/Storm Silver, but I haven't been able to since I don't have a working Desmume for Mac. =(

But that said there is plenty to like about this place, so I hope you enjoy it.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2017
    Nice to meet you, and welcome to PC, Froxy! :3

Great that you've come to introduce yourself! And it's really interesting on what you're studying; I've always wanted to go into a Games field, but I chose Chemical Engineering at the end. I really love playing Liquid Crystal too, and it really shows how much time and effort ROM Hackers did for their ROM Hacks to be as enjoyable as possible, so, I'm glad that you're having fun playing them! Visit our Emulation and ROM Hacking board if you would like to see more of their ROM Hacks!

I really hope that we can become friends too, and it's great to have you aboard! Have a great time, and if you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask one of the members of the staff team. And I hope to see you around!

Years
  • Hi there, Froxy! Welcome to PC~

Liquid Crystal is one of the best hacks there is; it was one of my favorites, too. The owner is a pretty great guy himself! Glad to hear you were inspired to try them out and perhaps work on your own. If you have plans to create a hack and have a plot idea ready then you're more than welcome to tell us through the storyline idea thread - just a 'lil suggestion! Of course you can also find tools, tutorials, and other wonderful resources to help you along the way. But the main highlight are all the hacks to play.. if you're ever looking for suggestions, I recommend Flora Sky and Light Platinum. :)

Have an amazing time here and be sure to let the staff know if you need anything or are confused! I'm more than happy to befriend you so don't hesitate to send me a friend request, either. <3 We're all pretty amazing here and are glad to chat and get to know others.

See you around!

Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2023
    Hello.
    I've actually visited your home country and it's one of the most beautiful places I've ever traveled to.

Years
    • Seen Feb 5, 2023
    Hi froxezan, welcome to PC! If you're into Pokemon hacks, check out the forum here: Emulation and Rom Hacking/ That's one of the most activep arts of our forums with new hacks an tools all the time! If you'd like ot be friends feel free to hit me up with a message on my profile. :)

Back