• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello :)

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Heya Guys and Girls. Ive always been a fan of pokemon playing all the games and finally signing up to a forum to contribute in :)

Ty Pika :)

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Weeee, great to see another fan like you joining the forums. Welcome aboard, Pika!

PC is a great place to contribute and stuff, depending on what you're interests are and such. What got you to sign up, if you don't mind me asking? :3 We have many forums here that may pique your interests, like ROM Hacking, roleplay, anime chat, Pokemon game chat, battling and trading and soo much more! Boredom? Yeah, it doesn't exist here on PC xD Depending on what you like, pick a forum and start talkin'! :3

Best of all, you'll meet the many Pokemon fans out there that are interested in Pokemon as much as you are~ Have fun, alright! Read the rules and be sure to ask questions if you need help! Not only the memberbase is really nice, but they're helpful too! :) See ya around <3

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heya! Nice to have you on board, and, are you having a good morning so far? It's wonderful to met you!

It's absolutely wonderful that you wish to contribute! Are there any boards around here that you are interested so far? We've got many pokemon boards, as well as entertainment boards that stray away from the pokemon topics, and we also have boards on where you can kick back, and enjoy getting to know people on leisurely topics, like from Forum Games and in the Chit Chat Cafe. So, whatever board that you like, I hope that you will stick with us, and have fuuun with us!

Thank you for coming by, and I wish you a fun time! Let the staff know any time you need any help with anything at all! I'll be glad to help! Feel free to message me too, and I'm sure hoping that we can become great friends. (:

Years
  • Hello there Pika and I sure hope you're having fun today on your first day here at PC!

I noticed you're from New Zealand, I happen to have relatives living over there while I don't live very far from New Zealand, in fact I live in its neighboring country Australia. The two have quite similar flags though. As Axeliira said, PC is a great place to chat with fellow Pokemon fans here and you'll also love what the forum has on offer since we are so diverse we want to make sure we cater towards everyone's interest here. You'll never get bored I'm sure.

I do hope you can settle in well and make some new friends along the way, whether a new or old fan we will accept any kind of Pokemon fan. If you ever need help the staff members are always there to help you so look for those bold usernames whenever you can. I'll be seeing ya around the community and I do hope to get to know you sometime. Have fun okay?

- Hikari

PikaPowaa

Gotta Breed Em All :)
    Years
    • NZ
    • Seen Mar 1, 2014
    Thanks for the welcoming :))

I would like some advice with my Pokemon X Team do you know where I can go to find some help? This is because im only at the 3rd Gym XD and want to complete the game :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Thanks for the welcoming :))

I would like some advice with my Pokemon X Team do you know where I can go to find some help? This is because im only at the 3rd Gym XD and want to complete the game :)

Ah, if you would like some advice for your In-game Pokemon X team, you can head on over to the In-Game Team Help section! In this section, you can post your in-game team and someone can give you some advice about how you can fix it up, in preparation for the gym, and other challenges ahead! There's also the X/Y Quick Q&A thread, if you would like to post a question about X&Y in general.

Hope this helps! (:

Years
  • Welcome to PC, Pika! Great to meet you, awesome to have you here.

Great to hear you're a big Pokemon fan and are planning to contribute to everything here! We're really, really happy to know that. The Battle Center, or more specifically the In-Game Team Help thread that Aura has pointed out for you, will be a great place to get all the feedback you need as far as your team goes. Lots of people will be willing to help as we have some very knowledgeable battlers here, both competitively and in-game. ;P

Hopefully you've been having a good time here so far! PokeCommunity is a really wonderful place with some friendly people. I'm always happy to chat if you're interested so don't be afraid to shoot me a message and we can talk about Pokemon or whatever else! Everyone else is happy to get to know you, too, so never be shy around here. We promise no one bites. :)

Have a blast and enjoy your day!

Back