• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Aug 12, 2014
    I'm new around here, and I joined just 2 days ago. I like all Pokemon really, ranging from Jigglypuff to Zaptos. I haven't explored this community much yet, so I don't really know anyone around here. There's not much to say while I'm introducing myself, so yeah.

Years
    Don't worry if you were late making an introduction thread. Welcome to PC, Evee! I take it going by your avatar and signature there you might be an Eevee fan? I love that thing, it sure is a fave from 1st Gen among many fans. Its many evolutions are quite popular too!

And nice to see you like almost everything about Pokemon out there, I've been a fan for 15 years now and while I did miss the first two generations game-wise I do at least love how great X and Y are right now. Really love the amazing graphics and the cool features. Be sure to check out most of the Pokemon-based topics here, and there's even a few non-Pokemon topics here too.

The staff here are also very helpful and friendly, and I guess most of the memberbase in general such as myself. Do stick around here and make some new friends but best of all have fun and see what everything has to offer. I'll be seeing ya around the community Evee!

- Hikari

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Ohh, welcome to the forums sport; it's great to hear that you're liking a wide diversity of pokemon; I really like em all too! Personal favourites have to include pokemon like Milotic and Flygon, but, all of them are special, y'know?

Mmm, well, don't be shy, why don't you explore the community and head on over the boards that cater your interests? PC ranges from the pokemon boards like Pokemon X and Pokemon Y, to the off topic boards like the Chit Chat Cafe, Forum Games, Clubs, and more, so of course, the sky is yours for you to check things out! You'll definitely meet loads of interesting and really nice people around here on PC, so, feel free to strike up a conversation with any one of us, and we'll be happy to hat with you and be your friend. (:

Speaking for myself, I'd love to be friends with you, if you're wanting a PC pal! <3 Well then, I hope you'll have a great time on the forums, and don't forget if you're ever wanting any sort of help on the forums, you can contact a staff member, or anyone else willing to help out around here! Great to have you hereeee~ :3

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hah, I looooove a wide range of Pokemon as well. I have some hand-picked favorites from each generation, froim Articuno in Gen 1, to Espurr in Gen 6. It's perfectly okay if you haven't chosen a favorite yet, because I'm on the same page as well. xD

Anyways, welcome!~ There's always plenty of time to explore the community in your own time. Whether you still have irl to deal with, or maybe you just need more online time to explore a community this big! That's alright, I know the feeling all to well. :P Aside from your favorite Pokemon, what else are you interested in terms of Pokemon? Here at PC we have a wide plethora of sections for you to visit, and it's all pertaining to your interests! Aura Blackquill just gave you some great sections recommended for you to visit. We have a section for each Pokemon gaming generation, as well as the anime, and even for art/roleplay/rom hacking. We have something for everyone. :3

It's gonna take time for you to warm up, so don't worry about the rush or anything. :3 We don't bite at all! Have fun at PC and I hope to see you around!~

Hiya and welcome, Evee95! <3 No worries about not understanding this place much yet; after some exploration you'll find everything coming naturally to you. Be sure to read the rules as a start if you haven't already to get an understanding of how everything works.

If you're interested in chatting and becoming friends then I'm definitely happy to get to know you, as are everyone else. Consider checking out the Pokemon Clubs boards if you'd like to join a Pokemon-related club to meet people with similar interests, though we have plenty of sections here to try out as well. The forum is huge and others have already given you quite a lot of suggestions. :) Be sure to check 'em out.

Have a blast around the forum and don't forget to give us staff members a call if you need anything! We're thrilled to assist, as everyone is to chat.

Back