• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!~ ~(^.^)~

Fairytale1515

Go To Sleep~
Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 14, 2014
    Hi there! My name's Fairytale1515, and I'm (obviously) new to this site. :) I'd rather not say my gender, but I'm 13 years old and want to become a writer when I'm older, so I would like to start Roleplaying. I also love anime, videogames, and anything generally creepy and/or kawaii. :3

Sooooo, yeah. Hi. I hope I'll fit in. Bye bye. :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Heeey there fairytaaale, welcome to PC tiger, and pleased to meet you. <33

Looks as though you've already know where the Roleplay Corner is, which is great! For your love of anime, how about checking out the Anime & manga board? Which by the way, what would you say is your favourite type of anime? Right now I'm watching Kill la Kill, Noragami, and Kuroko no Basuke in which I'm heavily enjoying all three anime! How about video games; what video games other than pokemon do you like? I really like anythiiiing nintendo related (teehee) as well as the Tales series, Mana Khermia, the Persona series, and a whole lot more! You can pay a visit to the Video Games board that we have, and you can talk all kinds of things video-game related there too! I'm one of the co-moderators of that board, so if you have any questions about anything related to the VG board, you can ask myself, or my partner, ShadowE, and we'll help out right away! <33

Annnd enjoy yourself! I'm very sure that you will make a very nice fit to our PC family! I look forward on chatting with you, and becoming friends with you someday! Feel free to contact any one of the staff members if you have any questions or anything too, and we'll help out as soon as we can, to help you point to the right direction. Take care, yeah? :3

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2014
    I'm assuming you watch the anime Fairy Tale? I love that show :D
    What's your favourite pokemon

Years
  • Hi!

Writing is one of my favorite past times, though lately I've been on a major writing block on anything creative. I remember learning a lot about writing from role playing, and really enjoyed it. What kind of writer do you want to be? Journalist, author, etc.?

Years
  • Hello Fairytale, nice to see ya!

Aura has probably already covered your interests so yeah not much for me to leave, but I did hear you seem to be having fun in Roleplay Corner. I'm sure you can fit in well with the regulars over there, I've never done a roleplay yet but maybe in a few years I'll consider it. And I'm sure you'll love Video Games and Culture & Media as well, like what Aura said.

Well, I do hope you can make some friends and you can always ask the staff if you need help. Reading the rules is also recommended because that way you know what you can and can't do, but thankfully they should be easy to read. Have fun and I'll be seeing you!

- Hikari

Years
  • Hey there Fairytale and welcome aboard the PokeCommunity train. n~n

If you're looking to be a writer then be sure to contribute your work to our fanfiction board. ;P We love having more regulars there and it's a very sweet section. I adore writing but lately haven't been doing it as much as I should be so that makes me kind of sad to think about. Not sure if it's a long-time writer's block or what.. but it's hard to find motivation at times. Luckily a good anime series can always help me out!

Seems like there'll be a lot for you to do here already given your interests so be sure to consider all the suggestions people dropped off for you! We're happy to lend a helping hand in the occasion that you're lost or needing a guide to help you along. :) So be sure to give our staff a call if need be, all right?

Cheers!

Back