• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    Hello all! My name's Furla and i followed this site for a long time.
    I'm a medium-level scripter that wants to learn the assembly language. I also like creating tools to help beginner "hackers" to "hack" their roms.
    Finally, i admit i'm Italian but i hope i can have fun in this community :)

Hatsune Mika

FireRed Nuzlocke
    Years
    Welcome! As you can see by following your skill is welcomed and can be trained! We get people all over the world so whenever a weather topic always up its always interesting to know how its like on the other side of the globe :)

If you need any help you can contact a moderator or anyone else, very many people are willing to help. Welcome to PC and I hope you like it here.

~~Mika

We accept anyone here so no problem! :) You'll have a great time. Welcome, Furla!

Good luck with your hacking adventures and I do hope you'll find everything you need regarding tools and the like. Our Emulation board is huge; the knowledgeable hackers over there would be happy to point you in the right direction. PokeCommunity has a lot of people who don't speak English natively as well so that's no problem at all. Just stick around and post - you'll become much better before you know it. Hooray for practice.

See you around and let the staff know if you need anything, as the above poster said! I'm happy to chat as well though I personally don't have any experience with ROM hacking. Still fun to make a friend though, right? Cheers!

Years
    Thank you very much :)
    I will be happy to help the community and the beginners with my tools as soon as I reach 15 messages!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aye, it doesn't matter where you're from; we're all fellow pokemon fans in the end, yes? But either way, I'm happy to welcome you to the forums today! Great to meet you! ^^

I'm definitely happy that you're willing to help the hacking community with your tools, and I look forward to your future contributions! And yup, the Emulation & ROM Hacking board is all yours for you to do that, and so, you'll probably meet many people who are fellow Italians like yourself! In fact, there are loads of people on the ROM Hacking board, as well as anywhere else on PC for that matter, so, I hope that you'll stick with us, yes?

Mmm, and have fun, and be safe! I'm happy to speak with you anytime too, if you have any thing that needs to get cleared up around the forums, as I'll be happy to help out! I'm also always here for ya anytime you're looking for a PC bud. <33

Back