• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Hey guys. Wazzap. Im new here.
    As my first thread, I was wondering what pokemon is your favorite?
    For me it was Empoleon, because Piplup was my first starter EVER.

Welcome to the forum, Beaver! ♥ The more new members the merrier.

In regards to my favorite Pokemon I'll probably say Whimsicott, though the Mareep line comes in really close. Lately I've had a huge soft spot for Chespin too.. it's hard to pick any favorites because there are waaaay too many adorable Pokemon. :( Empoleon is really great too and I used Piplup for most of my playthroughs of D/P/Pt! So much fun to use and I loved how he was part steel; was really unique for a starter typing.

Anyways, are you new to forums? If you're ever lost along the way you can contact a staff member for some assistance. Our lovely members are glad to help too, though, so all-in-all don't ever be shy to ask if there's anything you need. I'm glad to chat if you're on the prowl for friends, too!

Have a wonderful time.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Heeeeey Eager Epicbeaver! Terrific to get the chance to meet you today! <3

For your question, my favourite pokemon would have to be Milotic! I really like the design that it has, and it's attacks it ca use are pretty good, like Recover, Hypnosis, Ice Beam, Twister, Iron Tail, and so on! I'd have to say that pokemon like Flygon, Arcanine, Nidoqueen, Glaceon, Togekiss, Lapras, Raichu and.. anymore that I haven't mentioned, are a close second. Aw but don't get me wrong; Piplup is a pretty cute pokemon too! Use to use him a lot playing Pokemon Pearl whenever I could! :3

Mmm, well, welcome to PC! Great to have you here; maybe you'll be interested in our many pokemon boards, yes? Liiike Pokemon Clubs? There are great clubs over there, where you can create, or join existing clubs! And have yourself a joyous stay! As said, let us know anytime you have a question or a concern and we'll help out right away. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2014
    Welcome to the forum, Beaver! ♥ The more new members the merrier.

In regards to my favorite Pokemon I'll probably say Whimsicott, though the Mareep line comes in really close. Lately I've had a huge soft spot for Chespin too.. it's hard to pick any favorites because there are waaaay too many adorable Pokemon. :( Empoleon is really great too and I used Piplup for most of my playthroughs of D/P/Pt! So much fun to use and I loved how he was part steel; was really unique for a starter typing.

Anyways, are you new to forums? If you're ever lost along the way you can contact a staff member for some assistance. Our lovely members are glad to help too, though, so all-in-all don't ever be shy to ask if there's anything you need. I'm glad to chat if you're on the prowl for friends, too!

Have a wonderful time.
    I have participated in other forums before, yes.

Back