• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
Years
  • Hi everyone, as you can see I am new to the site however I have been playing pokemon ever since pokemon yellow, and have been competitive battling since diamond and pearl, I been really enjoying X and Y of late and am slowly working on a strong competitive WiFi team so I thought I would join this site in order to battle and offer up trades when breeding projects fail. Hope to see some of you around. ^^

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! I personally hate battles but it's just an opinion, right?

Thanks for the kind welcome. Yes it is, the best part about pokemon is that everyone who play's does something different with the medium, some people don't even play they just watch the TV show, how you enjoy doesn't matter just have fun with whatever you do. :)

Welcome to the forums. I'm also new, but experienced.

I am honored to be welcomed by our lord and saviour Helix. ^^

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hiiii Minda! Welcome, welcome to the forums! <3 Ooh, you've been playing Pokemon since Yellow as well? So have I - it was a really great game to play as a kid! Plus playing with my other friends at school holds really great memories!

Something else we have in common: I've been in the competitive spectrum since Pokemon Diamond too, or at least, late Gen 3. At the time, I used to love using Pachirisu, hehe. IDK why, it was pretty.. tricky! Anyways, if you want, you can check out our Battle center for competitive discussions! There's also our battle showdown server if you would like to chat and battle with our regulars on pokemon showdown! Looove to have you there! There's also our Trade corner/plaza for trading too, so, I hope you'll enjoy and check that out as well. c:

Alrighty then! I hope to see you around too, and its GREAT meeting you! Let us know anytime you need anything, yeah? And you can contact myself at anytime! Cheers, and take care! (:

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
  • Hiiii Minda! Welcome, welcome to the forums! <3 Ooh, you've been playing Pokemon since Yellow as well? So have I - it was a really great game to play as a kid! Plus playing with my other friends at school holds really great memories!

Something else we have in common: I've been in the competitive spectrum since Pokemon Diamond too, or at least, late Gen 3. At the time, I used to love using Pachirisu, hehe. IDK why, it was pretty.. tricky! Anyways, if you want, you can check out our Battle center for competitive discussions! There's also our battle showdown server if you would like to chat and battle with our regulars on pokemon showdown! Looove to have you there! There's also our Trade corner/plaza for trading too, so, I hope you'll enjoy and check that out as well. c:

Alrighty then! I hope to see you around too, and its GREAT meeting you! Let us know anytime you need anything, yeah? And you can contact myself at anytime! Cheers, and take care! (:

Oh yes very fun memories of both yellow and gold and silver, those games certainly defined my childhood somewhat.

Diamond was probably were most people started competitive since wi-fi allowed for battles anytime and indeed anyone. Haha Pachirisu is a cutie, I always attempt to make weird and wonderful pokemon work in OU, if I like the pokemon enough anyway.

It was lovely to meet you Dragon, thank you for the super welcoming post!

Years
  • And a big hello from me too! Welcome to the community Midna! Love the Elsa theme of yours there, she's one of my faves from Frozen that's for sure.

As our resident mod Dragon said, we have a Pokemon Showdown server as well as the Battle Center section in general if you are interested in competitive play, I happen to be an active member on the server so do pop by sometime and say hi, we always love having new faces aboard. PC is a very diverse and friendly community so I'm sure you can make some new friends along the way.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around and if you need help ask Dragon over there, or his partner Autumn Reverie. They're there for any assistance you need, but even the non-staff such as myself love to lend a hand so feel free to leave me a message on my profile if you need a friend. Have fun and I do hope to see ya around!

- Hikari

MidnaMoon

Queen of Arendelle
    Years
  • And a big hello from me too! Welcome to the community Midna! Love the Elsa theme of yours there, she's one of my faves from Frozen that's for sure.

As our resident mod Dragon said, we have a Pokemon Showdown server as well as the Battle Center section in general if you are interested in competitive play, I happen to be an active member on the server so do pop by sometime and say hi, we always love having new faces aboard. PC is a very diverse and friendly community so I'm sure you can make some new friends along the way.

Anyways, I do hope to see you around and if you need help ask Dragon over there, or his partner Autumn Reverie. They're there for any assistance you need, but even the non-staff such as myself love to lend a hand so feel free to leave me a message on my profile if you need a friend. Have fun and I do hope to see ya around!

- Hikari

Thank you very much for your kind words Hikari, the sig could have come out better, but since I made it with limited tools I think it turned out okay, I love most of the characters in frozen, I think Olaf is about the only one I don't like, but Elsa is a total boss. :)
    Look forward to seeing you around, thanks for welcoming me to this lovely community. :D

Back