• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • My name is Arman and I'm from Nepal. I've been playing Pokémon ever since Generation 1. My favorite type is Fire . Pikachu and Torchik are my favorite Pokémon's.

Years
  • Hello to you Arman! Welcome to the forums, and it's really nice to see another new face around! I'm Hikamaru here, but you can call me Nichole if ya like. You made a great choice to join because we'll accept any Pokemon fan no matter where their interest lies.

I don't think I've ever met a Nepalese member here before so you could be the first one I've met, I always wondered what it's like over there but it seems like a really beautiful country from what I've heard. Nice choices in fave Pokemon there, Pikachu has been a longtime fave of mine and I always adored the little yellow guy ever since I got into Pokemon. Torchic's pretty adorable as well, he evolves into one of the most badass starters ever, good ol' Blaziken. If you are interested in talking about Fire-type Pokemon you might enjoy our Fire-type Club. I like Water-types better, but I think we can still get on well given everyone here is friendly.

Well, I do hope you have loads of fun here at PC, and if you ever want to chat or make a new friend I'm always open for a visitor message or friend request, and I might be able to lend a helping hand when I can. The staff members in blue, orange and red names are also always there should you have any forum-related issues, they are there to help you after all.

Enjoy your stay Arman and I hope to see you around the forums!

- Hikamaru

Years
  • Fire types are absolutely wonderful. Electrics are my top, though, but fires have too many awesome Pokemon for me to say no. Flareon, Houndoom, Ho-Oh.. all really wonderful and some of my personal favorites. Definitely be sure to join our fire type club. :3 Welcome, Arman!

But awesome - I've played since gen 1 too. A lot of us have played since then too but we also have plenty who started during the more recent generations. In the end PC is full of wonderful members who are all diverse so there is a friend for anyone.. be sure to post and get involved. The more you explore the more friends you'll make along the way and the better your experiences here will be. :)

How's your time here been so far?! Really hoping you like what you've been seeing. Our members are happy to chat if you're interested so give us a call whenever and don't forget that you can message a staff member if you ever need some help! See you!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Mmm, welcome, welcome! <3 I pretty much love Ghost and Dragon pokemon myself, but, Fire type pokemon are also really great! I think my top favs would have to be Nintetales, Rapidash, Flareon, annnd so much more, but, can't think of them right now!

And yeah, a lot of us played Gen 1 too! It's so much fun on our first time playing pokemon, y'know? Ah, at any rate, try out some of the pokemon generation boards sometime! From each board there, you can see the discussions that relate to each generation, like the Advance Generation board tales care of the Gen 3 games! :3

But those are few boards out of many, so, have fun being active in the boards that interest you the most! <3 Haaave fun, and have a great stay! And have yourself a great weekend. <33

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • If you want to add friends all you gotta do is add them to your contacts by clicking on *add 'their username here' in your contacts*. Hope that helps. :3

By the way, try to avoid bumping threads that are a month old, mmkay? ;__; You're free to use the returning thread, or the new user handout instead!

*locks*

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back